Draco Imagine For Bryoni

For BringMeOliverSykess

I sat in potions, staring at him. I couldn't tear my eyes away. There was something about that made me attracted to him.

I watched the platinum haired boy as he worked on his potion. I loved the way he looked when he was working; his eyebrows scrunched, his lips mouthing the words on the page without him realizing he was doing that. I smiled to myself, wishing that he was mine.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer! Geez Bryoni!" Draco was smirking at me. I blushed.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes. "Get the porcupine quills for me, will you?"

DRACO POV;

I looked into her bright blue eyes. I really liked her. Everything about her was beautiful.

"Get the porcupine quills, will you?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed them. As she handed them to me, I whispered something to her.

"Meet me in the common room."

"But what about herbology?"

She's so smart.

"Skip it. For me?"

"Fine."

YOUR POV:

Potions ended and I headed up to the common room. I said the password and sat on the couch. About a minute later, Draco came in.

"So what do you want? I'm missing a class for this, so it better be good."

"Oh it is," he said and his lips came crashing down on mine.

"So was it worth it?" He asked breathlessly.

"Of course it was." I replied, beginning the make out session once again.

Hope you enjoyed it!