Harry Imagine For Savannah

For @WhisperOfMyth

SAVANNAH'S POV:

I checked my schedule. It was Monday which meant double potions with Gryffindor. I groaned quietly. This meant I had to deal with Draco and Harry in the same room. They also caused extra tension between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Harry was friends with me, even though I was in Slytherin, which cause Draco to give me a hard time. He harasses me all the time, but it's obvious he fancies me. Sorry Draco, but I fancy Harry.

I felt someone slide their arm around me. "Hey Savannah," a voice said.

"Hi, Draco."

"You ready for potions today? I heard it's involving some sort of Draught. I can't wait. But I bet you can. Draughts were never your strong suit."

I rolled my eyes. "Give it a rest."

"Oh, did I hit a sensitive spot? I guess I won't bring up that time during our first year when you accidentally consumed-"

"Let it go Draco!"

I broke away from him, and sped off to potions, running into Harry in the process.

"Oh, hey Harry," I blushed.

"Hi Savannah. How are you today?"

"I'm alright I guess."

"Draco giving you a hard time?"

"Yeah, it's because we're doing Draughts or something in potions today."

"That was our first year!" Harry groaned, making me blush even more. "If Malfoy acts up in potions, let me know. I'll knock some sense into him."

I laughed. "Please don't do anything to annoy Snape though. He's itching to give you a detention."

"He'll give me a detention for breathing."

"That's true."

DRACO'S POV:

I watched as Harry and Savannah walked into the classroom. I glared at them. Why would Savannah want to be with a guy like that? My blood is purer. She doesn't need that half blood.

I sat down with the rest of my house and opened my textbook. Snape told us the potion would require two people to make it. I turned to my left to ask Savannah, and found her with Harry instead.

"Hey! Potter! Stick to your own house!"

He and Savannah glared at me.

"You're just jealous she decided to work with me instead of you!"

I glanced around for Snape, but he was nowhere in sight. I stood up and walked over to Harry.

"Oh really?"

He stood up. "Sorry Malfoy, but she wants me."

Savannah looked at the two of us, conflicted.

I drew my wand. Harry drew his.

"You know that I fancy her, Potter. You just want to keep her away from me. Besides, a Slytherin doesn't date a Gryffindor. It's common sense! Which obviously you don't have."

Harry turned red. I smirked.

"I've fancied her since first year. She'd rather be with me instead of a stuck up pureblood!"

We argued for a long time. I was about to curse him when Savannah interjected.

"Wait! So the both of you fancy me?"

"Yes," we said in unison.

"Harry, you like me?"

"Yeah. I thought you knew that."

"No, I didn't. I like you too."

"What?!" I looked at the both of them.

"Sorry Draco, but you're not the one for me," she said, "but Pansy has a thing for you!"

I turned and stormed away.

SAVANNAH'S POV:

I smiled at Harry. "I can't believe I didn't know this."

"I can't believe I didn't know either," he said, "so, would you like to go out with me?"

"I'd love to," I replied, kissing his cheek.

hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the wait!