Ron Imagine for Baylee

For @Mushchief_Managed

My family decided to take a trip to Paris without me. Instead, they dropped me off at my godparents' house-the Weasley's. Even though I was upset to not be going to Paris, I was ecstatic to be at the Weasley's. I had a huge crush on Ron. I couldn't wait to spend a few weeks with him!

Mrs. Weasley opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

"BAYLEE! HI!" She shrieked and gave me a huge hug. "Come in, come in! How are you?"

"I'm good, thank you! Nice to see you as always!"

After greeting the rest of the Weasley's (except Ron), I walked up to Ron's room.

"Hey Ron," I smiled.

"Oh hi Baylee!" He turned pink. "Sorry I didn't come down, I figured you wouldn't notice with mum all over you." He got quieter. "And now that I'm saying this, I sound really rude."

I laughed. His ears were bright red. "It's okay, I wanted to see you so really badly." It was my turn to blush.

"What does that mean?" He smirked.

"I, uh, I just, uh-"

"Wait! Do you like me?"

I turned completely red. "Uh, maybe?" I was really quiet.

He smiled. "It's okay, I like you too. Do you want to go out?"

"Yes, I'd love to. "

He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft.

"Ronald Weasley! Am I interrupting something you two?"

We shot apart. Mrs. Weasley was standing there. "Explain," she said.

"I, uh, Baylee and I, uh, are dating now."

"Yeah," I piped in quietly.

Mrs. Weasley burst out laughing. "I'm just giving you a hard time. I don't mind. I love both of you. Baylee, you're a wonderful girl for any of my sons."

I smile gratefully at her. "Thanks, Mrs. Weasley."

"Now, come down you two lovebirds! Dinner's ready!"

Ron and I headed down and spent the rest of the night hanging with his family, shading kisses and cuddles.

Hope you enjoyed it!