Fred Imagine For Kayla

For @KaylaHiddleBatch

FRED'S POV:

4 students were taking to the bottom of the Blake Lake. Hermione, Ron, Fleur's sister, and Kayla were there. I prayed Ron and Kayla would get back safe. I was certain Ron would, since Harry had to go get him, but I didn't really trust Cedric. Kayla and Cedric were dating, but I felt like Cedric didn't really care for her. Well, obviously he did since she was in the lake, but there was someone else that cared more about her. That someone was me.

The champions dove down into the lake. They had exactly one hour to be back. Time passed quickly. Fleur was the first to come back, but was forced to stop. Krum was next. Harry came with Fleur's sister and Ron. But where was Cedric? 70 minutes passed. No Cedric. 80 minutes later, Cedric came up, breathless and empty handed.

"I can't get her," he said. I glared at Cedric. I had to act fast.

"Harry! I need some of that Gillyweed! Now!"

Within seconds, I got the Gillyweed and dove into the black lake. I searched up and down for Kayla, avoiding mermaids. Finally I spotted her. I pulled out my wand, released her, and swam up to the surface. When we hit air, Kayla woke up.

"Cedr-Fred? What are doing here?"

"Your boyfriend couldn't rescue you, so I had to."

"Why?"

"I don't know. He wouldn't say."

Kayla rolled her eyes and we swam back to the docks.

Cedric was there and helped Kayla up. "Why couldn't you save me?" She asked.

"I couldn't reach you."

"What do you mean?"

"My wand wouldn't work underwater."

"Everyone else's did. Tell me the truth."

"I ran out of breath."

Kayla rolled her eyes. "Forget it Cedric. We are done." She stormed off and headed toward me.

"Thanks for saving me." She said, kissing my cheek.

"No problem at all."

"I can't believe you went down to save me!"

"I didn't want to lose you."

Kayla stared at me. She quickly kissed my lips. "I'll meet you later tonight." She smirked.

"Yeah," I said, grinning madly, my cheeks bright red, "I'll be there."

Hope you enjoyed it!