Michael Imagine For Katy

For MrsMattDuchene

"I'm done. We're over."

"WHAT?!"

I stood, glaring at my boyf-er ex-boyfriend. "I can't take any of this anymore."

He rolled his eyes. "Come on, Katy! You're overreacting!"

"Am I, Michael? I've spent all of this year watching girls flirt with you, and you flirting right back!"

He laughed. "You know I'm kidding."

"Really? I've tried to tell you forever that I'm uncomfortable with it, but you don't care! I'm sick of being in a relationship with a guy would doesn't care! Goodbye."

Michael's eyes widened. "Fine."

I turned and stormed off.

"Katy?" I turned around. It was Luna.

"Oh hey, Luna. How are you?"

"Alright," she said dreamily, "those Nargles have been annoying me though. They seem to be all over the place! You?"

"Not too good. I broke up with Michael."

She sighed. "Oh Michael, when we he learn to appreciate his girlfriends?"

"Trust me, I've been wondering the same thing."

"I would say you're better off without him, but I can't."

"What?"

"If Michael and you are meant to be, he'll come back."

Luna then wandered off, leaving me in complete confusion.

I walked into the Ravenclaw common room. Michael was on the couch, obviously waiting for me.

"Katy,"

"You coming to win me back?"

"I realized my mistake, doll. I shouldn't flirt with other girls when I have you. I take you too much for granted. I love you Katy, and I will change. If I don't, well, you can dump my arse again."

I smirked. "You think it's that easy to win me back?"

He paled. "Well, no, but-"

I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky I love you, Michael." I kissed him gently.

"Heyyyy Michael!" Said Cho.

"Get lost, I've got a girlfriend."

I smirked. "I like this new Michael."

He smiled. "I do too."

Hope you enjoyed it! Requests are still closed.