Snape Imagine For Ava

For lokilove333

SNAPE'S POV:

I was sitting at the desk in the common room when I heard someone walk in. It was Ava. I quickly turned away. I couldn't be here alone with Ava! I desperately wanted her. She should be mine.

Trying to push the dirty thoughts away, I went back to my essay. But it didn't last long!"

"Hey Sev!" Ava said.

"H-Hi!"

"Whatcha working on?" She asked, hopping into my lap.

I stiffened. Trying to keep my mind blank of anything involving Ava or dirty thoughts, I replied, "just the transfiguration essay. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just wanted to hang out with you. Oh! I've been working on my splits, wanna see? I can do it on this chair if you'd like," she winked.

I grinned. My confidence went up, and I felt flirtatious. "Do it."

AVA'S POV:

What are the odds? My crush and I, in the same room, with no one else in it.

"Do it." He smirked.

"My pleasure."

"No, it's mine. Trust me."

I quickly went into a split, balancing on the arms of the chair.

"I'm working on my over-split too, but I don't think I can do that yet."

"I can help you," Severus smirked. And without warning, he placed his hands on my hips, and pushed me until I was in a over-split.

Severus grinned at me flirtatiously. I smiled then looked down.

"Someone excited to see me?"

"A little bit." He blushed.

I turned pink, then kissed him.

Severus helped me off the chair, and we went to the couch, where we kissed for a long time.

"You know," he smiled, "everyone is at Hogsmeade right now, we have about an hour..."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied, as he grabbed my hand.

Hope you enjoyed it! I don't know if this is what you wanted.