Hermione Imagine For Megan

For @Thailcoshipper

It was Halloween. But this wasn't any normal Halloween. Halloween landed on a Hogsmeade trip this year. We were aloud to dress up, and there were a bunch of festivities going on in Hogsmeade.

Hermione and I went to Hogsmeade together. Neither of us dressed up (we wanted to do a group costume, but we kept fighting over what it should be so we ditched the idea), but we went to join the festivities.

Hermione and I stopped in 3 broomsticks, which was decorated perfectly.

"Two butterbeers please," Hermione said.

I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned and saw a dark cloak. I screamed.

"Relax! It's just me!" It was Harry.

"You alright Megan?" Asked Hermione, grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, thanks, Harry's just being mean."

Harry laughed.

"Well with that cloak, you looked like a dementor! So of course I'm going to scream!" Harry laughed harder.

"Whatever. I'll leave you guys alone. See you later!"

Hermione and I had our butterbeers and then headed to the Hogs Head for a haunted house. The haunted house wasn't that bad, but it gave Hermione an excuse to hold my hand.

We spent the rest of the day walking around shops and just hanging out. It got dark and we had to head back to Hogwarts. As we walked back in, the lights flickered out and we heard growling.

"Megan?" Whispered Hermione, hugging on to me. The growling got louder.

"It's okay, I'll keep you safe." Then it occurred to me what it was. "Nice try, Peeves. I know you can do better! The lights came back on and Peeves was floating there, looking annoyed. He cursed and floated away. Hermione smiled graciously at me.

"I can't believe I didn't realize it was Peeves!"

"I almost didn't either, but I saw a shimmer of him. He's not exactly good at hiding himself."

It was midnight by the time we got to the common room.

"I had a great time today," Hermione said, kissing me.

"I did too. I'll see you tomorrow, love. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight."

Hope you enjoyed it!