Fred Imagine For Victoria

For @fand0mfr3ak

"Victoria!" I turned around.

"You, me, Yule Ball?" Fred grinned at me. I couldn't resist that grin.

"Sounds like a date!" I called back.

I turned and headed back to the common room with a smile on my face.

"Victoria, why so cheerful today?" Asked Ron and Harry.

"Aren't I always cheerful?" I laughed. "I was just asked to the ball!"

"Ooh, who?" Asked Ron.

"It's-" I stopped. I couldn't tell Ron that his older brother had just asked me to the ball. "Never mind."

"You can't start to tell us then stop!" Cried Ron. "I won't be mad! Even if it's Malfoy!"

"Okay fine! And it's not Malfoy. It's Fred."

Ron looked stunned. "Fred? As in my brother?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not mad, just weirded out." Said Ron. Harry looked just as stunned.

"Sorry."

"No it's not your fault. It's just that he's a 6th year and we're 4th years. But if you want to go with him, then I don't care. But if Fred hurts my best friend-"

"Then I'll let you know. I'll see you guys later."

~day of Yule Ball~

I put on my white dress and walked into the common room to find Fred already there.

"You look wonderful, Victoria," he said, kissing my cheek, "but I think your dress need some more color." He smirked.

"Please don't ruin my dress or I'll hex you! No I wouldn't do that to you. I'd-"

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to the dress. I was joking. The dress is beautiful. Come on, the dance has started." I took Fred's hand and walked to the Great Hall.

Fred and I danced, ate, and talked the whole night.

"You're such a sweet girl, Victoria. I had a wonderful time with you tonight."

"I did too."

Fred leaned forward and kissed me. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." He went to the boys' dormitory and disappeared. About a minute later, Harry and Ron came in.

"So how was Fred?" They asked.

"Amazing!" I walked into the girls' dormitory before they could ask anymore questions.

Hope you enjoyed it!