Harry Imagine For Electra

For Skyler708

ELECTRA POV:

It was all too much. Hexes were everywhere. I couldn't fight them all at once. I knew I was going to die tonight. But right now wasn't my time. I tried my best to block every curse that came at me. I needed to help Harry. My best friend needed to end this war, and I wanted to help.

Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my stomach. I knew what had happened. I covered my stomach with my hands, praying that somehow the blood would stay in.

"Harry!" I gasped, trying to get his attention. "Harry!"

HARRY'S POV:

I turned when I heard my name. I looked over and saw Electra on her knees.

"No," I whispered, "no!"

I rushed over to her side. "Electra, it's going to be okay. It will be fine. I promise."

"No Harry," she whispered to me, "leave me. Go save everyone else."

"I can't leave you!" I teared up. "You're my best friend!"

Electra smiled. "How could I forget? I was the only one who didn't look at you like a celebrity." She took a breath, her eyes fluttered. We were losing time fast. I needed to tell her something important.

"Electra, I've been meaning to tell you this for-"

"I love you." She cut me off.

"I love you too."

"Save the world for me, okay? Don't ever forget about me."

"I could never." Her eyes fluttered again.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to her. "I love you."

She gasped. "I love you too." She took one last breath, and her eyes closed. Tears fell from my eyes. But this was not time for mourning. I had to save this world. Electra wouldn't be forgotten.

Hope you enjoyed it!