Ron Imagine For Madison

For @deersack

RON'S POV:

"Ron. Pull yourself together. She will say yes!"

"But she's a Slytherin!"

"So? She's nice, friendly, smart, pretty...Ron, if you don't ask her out soon, I might!"

I rolled my eyes. "I'll do it tomorrow."

"Nope. Tonight."

"Fred-"

"Tonight. No buts."

"Fine!"

"We're coming too!" Called George.

"Uh, no you're not."

"We're making sure you don't chicken out."

"Ha ha ha."

YOUR POV:

"Why are we going this way?" I asked. "The Great Hall is left."

"Because I want to avoid Pansy and Draco. They've been snogging everywhere lately." Daphne smirked.

"I don't blame you. Oh hey Ron!" I saw the redhead walking towards us."

"Hey," he turned red. "I have a question for you."

"Okay? Daphne, you can go if you want to."

"You know what, forget it. Sorry for keeping you."

"Ah, ah," one of Ron's twin brothers appeared, "you promised!"

"Fine. Madison? Will you-uh would you like to go out with me?" Ron was bright red.

I smiled. "Sounds wonderful."

"Really? Great! I'll see you around then!" He left with his brothers, a giant smile on his face.

"Out of all the Gryffindors-"

"Daphne," I interrupted warningly.

"Sorry."

"He's nice! And really cute! Come on, I'm hungry."

We got to the Great Hall, and Ron was already there. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

I knew I made the right choice.

Hope you enjoyed it! Quick A/N: if you don't request in the request chapter or pm me, there's a good change I forgot about it (sorry) or I didn't see it. If that applies to you, please pm me to let me know I haven't done yours yet or I didn't comment on your request. This only applies to people who didn't request in the request chapter or pm me.

Harry Potter Imagines/Preferences [REQUESTS CURRENTLY CLOSED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara