Preference: Tired

Harry: You spent night after night studying for O.W.L.S. You were exhausted, but you had to keep studying. Harry walked into the common room to find you half-asleep.

"(Y/N)," he whispered, "come on, you're done for the night. You need rest."

"But I have to study." You mumbled.

"No." He shut your book. "You need sleep to function. Besides, you'll do great on your exams. There's no need to worry." He helped you up and directed you toward the girls' dormitories.

"Go to sleep. I love you." He kissed you.

"Love you too." You fell asleep right away.

RON: you had decided to spend your Easter Break at the Weasley's. You and Ron were having a competition about who could stay awake the longest.

"I'm not even close to tired." Said Ron.

"Neither am I."

"You're going to lose."

"You're going to lose, not me."

Ron didn't answer.

"Ron?"

You looked over. Ron was out.

"I guess I win!" You giggled to yourself. You kissed his cheek and yawned. "Goodnight love."

DRACO: You knew Draco was tired because he was quiet. You were sitting in the common room with him and a few other Slytherins, quietly chatting. You rubbed Draco's back as he suppressed a yawn. It had been a long day: he had to study, a Quidditch match against Gryffindor, and the two of you went to Hogsmeade.

As you talked to some 7th years about upcoming exams, you felt Draco lean his head on your shoulder.

"You can go to bed if you want sweetie," you said, "it's okay if you do."

He shook his head. " 'm fine." He mumbled.

But within a few minutes, you looked over and found Draco with his eyes closed, his breathing deep and even.

You smiled and rolled your eyes. He was so stubborn. You kissed his forehead and went back to your conversation.

NEVILLE: O.W.L.S were finally over. You were heading back home on the train. You could finally relax. You were sitting next to Neville, your head on his shoulder, and he was playing with your hair. Neville's soft touch and the rhythm of the train were slowly lulling you to sleep.

You tried to fight it, but you lost the battle. Neville looked over and smiled.

"You're so cute," he whispered, as he kissed your head.

FRED: Fred had spent a few days at your home while you were on Christmas break. Since you were muggle-born, you showed him a few things that really interested him, including movies and the tv. You and Fred had a movie marathon, consisting of some of your favorite movies. Both of you were exhausted from the day of traveling. About 5 movies in, you heard soft snoring. You laughed quietly and laid your head on his chest. Unconsciously, he pulled you closer.

"I love you so much," you whispered, drifting off with him.

GEORGE: Your house had won the Quidditch championship! You celebrated with George, who had stopped Slytherin from getting the snitch. The common room partied until late into the night, or early in the morning. As the party died down, George found you asleep on the couch. George smiled. The Quidditch match was pretty tiring on the both of you (you were a chaser). Too exhausted to get the both of you up into the dormitories, he laid down next to you and fell asleep as well.

This preference was inspired by me being EXHAUSTED. It's the first week of summer for me, and my track/cross country coach had already started summer conditioning. It starts at 8, which means I have to get up at school time. Why did I choose to do track again? 😂😂

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!