Preference: First Kiss

HARRY: You and Harry had your first kiss after a Quidditch match. You had prevented Hufflepuff from scoring any goals, and Harry was able to beat out Cedric by grabbing the snitch with the tips of his fingers. This win out Gryffindor in the lead. The Gryffindors threw a party for the team. During all the excitement, Harry turned to you and kissed you. It was the perfect first kiss for the both of you.

RON: You and Ron's first kiss was a bit unexpected. As a prank, Fred and George slipped Ron a love potion, which caused Ron to fall in love with you. As Ron's best friend, you went to see what was wrong with him (since Seamus told you he was going crazy). As soon as you found him, he kissed you. You pushed him away, then took him to get an antidote for it. Ron quickly came to his senses and apologized.

"It's okay! Besides, Fred told me it was a way of trying to get us together. I'll let him know it worked." You kissed Ron then walked away, leaving him speechless.

DRACO: Draco had liked you for a long time. He had no idea you felt the same. You were best friends and you were afraid if you told him, he would end the friendship.

Anyways, one day you walked into the common room to find Pansy all over Draco. He looked at you for help. You did the first thing that came to your mind:

"Oh there you are love!" You walked over and kissed Draco. Pansy huffed and stormed away. Draco, on the other hand was speechless. Once he got out of the shock, he kissed you back. You finally got what you wanted.

NEVILLE: You and Neville's first kiss was at the Yule Ball. It was a slow dance and there weren't many people on the dance floor: only couples. Neville looked at you, and realized you were the one for him. Without thinking, Neville kissed you. You felt the sparks fly. It was perfect.

FRED: You knew teaching Fred and George how to play Truth or Dare was a bad idea. They wanted to play it nonstop.

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" Asked George.

"Dare!"

"Kiss your crush." George knew you liked Fred. You rolled your eyes at George and kissed Fred.

"You like me?" Asked Fred.

"Obviously." You smirked. "Otherwise I wouldn't have kissed you."

Fred smirked and kissed you again.

GEORGE: George watched you as you studied for exams. You looked beautiful. You were so concentrated on your work, you didn't realize George was behind you. He suddenly turned you around and kissed you.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"For good luck on your exams."

You smiled and kissed him back. "Good luck too."