George Imagine For Destany

For @Grxnge-queen

I took a deep breath and walked with George into the Great Hall. He squeezed my hand.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise." He gave me a quick kiss. "Come on, lets go find everyone else."

The battle had begun by the time we walked in. Spells were immediately thrown at us.

"We're gonna have to split up!" George called to me.

I looked over at George but he was already gone.

I ran through the hallways, throwing and dodging hexes.

Suddenly, I felt excruciating pain all over my body.

"Where do you think you're going?" Said a woman's voice.

I tried to speak out, but it hurt too much.

"Answer me! Crucio!"

I cried out in pain.

"Wait a minute. You're Destany!"

"How do you know me?" I gasped.

"Oh I know your father very well."

I cried out. This woman, Bellatrix had tortured my father to the point of death.

"I bet your father wouldn't be happy to see that I'm killing you next! Crucio!"

I cried out again.

"Do you know where Potter is?!"

I couldn't speak.

"Tell me! Crucio!"

"I-I don't know!"

"Lies! Crucio!"

The pain was too much for me. I took another breath and I blacked out.

"Destany? Oh God, please wake up."

I opened my eyes slightly. "George?"

"You're okay!" George kissed me.

"What happened?"

"Bellatrix tortured you to the point of blacking out. You were pretty close to dying." George took a deep breath, with tears in his eyes. "Bellatrix is dead. But," George took another breath, "Fred is also dead." He burst into tears.

Tears began to flow from my eyes.
"George, I'm so sorry."

"I can't lose anyone else."

I put my arm around him. "Hey, we can get through this. It's going to be okay. I promise."

"Marry me."

"What?!"

"Destany, I love you. I can't lose you. We have to get married. Please?"

I looked at him. I saw the stress in his face. He was the love of my life. I couldn't lose him either.

"Yes. I will."

He smiled. "I love you so much." He kissed me.

"I love you too."

Hope you liked it!