Draco Imagine For Fatima

For @theslyterinprincess1

"Come on, Fatima! Do it for us!"

"I am not making my boyfriend disappear."

"But you're so good at vanishing spells! Besides, it can be reversed right?"

"I don't know, Pansy. And I've only vanished cats."

"Please?"

I rolled my eyes. "Look, I can make anything in this room vanish except a person. See that spider on the door?"

"Barely."

"Exactly, it's so small, which means it's a hard target. But, I will make that disappear."

Pansy rolled her eyes. "Fine. But I'm not happy about it."

I pulled our my wand. "One, two, three!" As I did the spell, the door opened, revealing Draco. I gasped. I tried to stop the spell, but it was too late. The damage was done. Draco had disappeared.

"PANSY YOU PLANNED THIS DIDN'T YOU?!"

She snickered. I was panicked. Maybe I did the spell wrong. "Draco? Are you there?"

"Yeah. What the hell, Fatima?!"

I sighed. I did it wrong. Thank goodness! "I'm so sorry! It was Pansy's fault! Come on, I'll take you to Mcgonagall's office to get this fixed. I'm sure she can reverse this. Obviously I didn't vanish you all the way."

"Obviously. Come on, lets go to Mcgonagall's."

I held my hand out for him to grab. I felt his hand in mine. "Oh this should be easily reversed! You're only invisible."

"You say that like it's a good thing."

Draco and I left the common room and began to walk to Mcgonagall's office. I felt Draco's hand slip from mine.

"Draco?"

Silence.

"Draco, this isn't funny."

Silence.

"Okay you can come out now." I was getting a little creeped out.

Silence. I took a few steps forward. Suddenly, I felt something grab my waist. I shrieked. I heard laughing.

"Damn it! I hate you." But I was laughing.

"This is fun, I don't want to go back to normal." Draco whispered. I felt his lips press to mine.

"I'll just tell people you spent the night in the hospital wing."

"Sounds good. Maybe I can stay with you tonight? I'm winking by the way."

"I'm rolling my eyes by the way. You can stay if you want, but no funny business."

"I'll take it," I could hear the smile in his voice."

He grabbed my hand, and we walked back to the common room.

"He has to stay in the hospital wing tonight. You owe me one, Pansy."

I went up to the girls' dormitory, Draco behind me. I got into bed, cuddled up to Draco, and fell asleep.

~the following day~

"Fatima, really? It looks like you owe me one now." I opened my eyes, and Pansy was standing there with a smirk on her face.

"What?" I opened my eyes.

"Draco's in the hospital wing, huh?"

I looked over and saw Draco fast asleep next to me. I turned pink.

"Guess it was only temporary." I said.

"Obviously. You two are weird. Wait, until the rest of the house hears about you two." Pansy giggled.

I sighed. "We may be weird, but we love each other!" I called, then winced at what I said. "Oh Pansy's going to have a field day with this." I mumbled to myself.

Draco groaned. "Morning, love."

"Morning. You're no longer invisible. Pansy saw us."

"Oh wonderful." He kissed me. "I'm still tired. Stay with me?"

"Of course."

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for the wait!!

A/N: I have a few more imagines to finish, then sadly, I will be ending this book. But, the good news is I will be starting a new book with celebrity imagines and preferences. This will include actors (and maybe some actresses) from The Avengers and Harry Potter and more!