Harry Imagine For Angie

For angiehoran1

I groaned. Why were there underage wizards in this battle? I get they wanted to help, but they weren't ready for this!

I watched as 2 death eaters disarmed a group of 5th years. Without hesitation, I ran over to help them.

"Expelliarmus!" My spell was blocked.

"Oh look, we have a hero now!" One of the death eaters cackled.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" I shouted.

"Like you? Avada Kedavra!" I blocked the curse, but barely.

"Stupe-"

"Expelliarmus!" My wand flew out of my hand. Well that escalated quickly.

"Why don't I just kill the whole lot of you? Ava-"

"STUPEFY! STUPEFY!" Both death eaters fell over. I turned. It was Harry Potter, my longtime crush.

"Harry-"

"No time for talk! You guys! Go back to the Room of Requirement! Now!" The group of 5th years ran off. "You too, Angie!"

I grabbed my wand. "No way. You saved my life. I'm returning the favor. You keep running, I'll block you."

"You better be joking! I am not letting you die for me!"

"Just get on with killing Voldemort already!"

Harry rolled his eyes and started to run. I followed, deflecting curses that came our way.

"You're pretty good at this!" He yelled.

"I better be! I was in DA with you!" I had no time to blush and celebrate the fact that Harry Potter had just complimented me.

Soon, the battle began to slow down. It was just Harry and Voldemort now.

"Stay back." He told me. "All of you, stay back! This one is only me."

Jets of light erupted from his and Voldemort's wand. But the light show was over quickly. Voldemort soon fell backwards. He was dead. Everyone cheered. Harry had done it!

I caught up to Harry as we walked back into the Great Hall.

"Hey Harry, nice job out there."

"Thanks. You too. I meant what I said earlier; you are really good at blocking." Now I had time to blush.

"Thanks for saving my life." Was all I managed to say.

Harry smiled. "No problem at all. It was cool of you to help those 5th years."

"I didn't want Hogwarts to lose anymore students. I didn't want their families to lose their children."

"So you were willing to give up your life to save theirs?"

"Yeah. But it wasn't supposed to end that way. I was supposed to epically save all of them. Not epically fail."

Harry laughed. "You didn't fail. 2 grown death eaters against one Hogwarts student. You were really brave to do that. You're really cool, Angie."

"You're not so bad yourself. I mean, you just defeated the greatest dark wizard of all time!" Harry turned pink.

"Well, I've had some help."

"Stop being modest!" I laughed.

"I'll stop if you stop. 'Epically failing,' come on! You did not!"

"I did too! I wasn't su-" I was cut off. Harry had kissed me. Was this really happening?

Harry was red when we broke apart. "Sorry. I couldn't resist."

"I can't either." I replied, kissing him again. But then again, who could?

Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm randomly making subtle movie/book/TV references. Can anyone find the movie reference?

~hint: it's from anchorman~