Draco Imagine For Cintia

For Hopethedolphin

"Have you seen Draco?" I was asking around.

"Check the common room. He's been on the couch since breakfast ended. He looks pretty sick."

I rushed up to the Slytherin common room. I said the password and rushed in. There was Draco, laying on the couch, looking pathetic.

"Draco? Draco it's me."

"Hi, *cough* Cintia."

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick? Come on, lets take you to the hospital wing."

"No! I'm not going there."

I rolled my eyes. "We've been here 6 years and you still haven't changed. Fine you can stay."

"Ugh. Thank you."

I sat down and felt his forehead. "You have a fever. I think it's just a bad cold. But it's not that time of year. How could you get this now?"

Draco shrugged. "I felt fine at breakfast, but now I don't."

Then it hit me. "The Weasley's?"

"Cintia, *cough* the Weasley's have been gone for a year."

"Yeah I know, but they have that joke shop now. Everyone's buying their stuff. Someone must've slipped something in your food! I've had the same symptoms before. You just have to wait it out. It lasts about 24 hours."

Draco groaned again.

"Hey relax!" I kissed the top of his head. "I'll skip class with you. We can explain to Snape tomorrow."

"Thanks love." He kissed me. "Wait. I'm not contagious right?"

"Nope."

I spent the day hanging out with Draco, cuddling. Every time I'd try to get up, he would whine.

"Cintia don't go!"

"You're so pathetic." I laughed. "I was just getting the food you wanted. Have you always been like this to your friends?"

He smirked. "No, only you."

I rolled my eyes again. "How are we dating again?"

"You can't resist me." He said.

"Well I see you're feeling better! You're being your usual self! I guess that means I can go now."

Draco's smirked faded away. "No! Stay Cintia please! I still feel bad!"

I laughed. "I'm joking! Of course I'll stay!"

I sat back down on the couch and Draco put his head on my shoulder.

"But seriously, do you need anything right now?"

"No," he mumbled, "just you." He closed his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Eventually both Draco and I drifted off, and that's where everyone found us that night.

Sorry if its bad! I'm having really bad writer's block. But, I hope you enjoyed it!