Fred Imagine For Autumn

For Autumn_is_a_Angel

Autumn's POV:

I sat in Umbridge's classroom with disgust. I couldn't believe she was our teacher. I looked over at Ron and rolled my eyes. He smirked.

"Mr. Weasley, I see you want a detention?"

He turned red. "No ma'am."

"10 points from Gryffindor." She giggled and went on with the so called lesson.

As soon as class got out, I ran to the common room to meet my boyfriend Fred.

"Hey babe," he said trying to kiss me.

"Nice try, George. Where's Fred?"

"Over here! Beat it George!"

I laughed. Fred came over and kissed me. "Hi love."

"Hi Fred. What do you think of Umbridge?"

"I believe you mean Professor Umbridge, Ms. Whatever your name is." He said in a high pitched voice. "I believe that is 15 points from Gryffindor and about 2 weeks worth of detention."

I laughed. "That was pretty good. I'm shocked."

"Thank you. I've been practicing. Hey do you want to try a Nosebleed Nougat?"

I smiled. "Maybe later. I have a stupid DADA paper to write and I know if I get a single drop of blood on it, I'll get detention. Harry's told me some of the things that happen in detention."

"True." He smirked. "Besides, Granger just walked in. She'd kill me if I had these out again. 'I'm a prefect so I can give you a detention!'"

I laughed again.

Then his face turned serious. "I'm sick of Umbridge. I can't deal with her."

"Neither can I."

"No, I can't handle her. I'm leaving the school."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry Autumn, but this is for the best. We'll have 2 more weeks at this school together, then George and I are leaving. It will be a spectacular exit though."

"Fred no! I need you! I can't deal with this myself!"

"Autumn, this would be our last year at this school together anyways! You still have 2 years of school to go through."

"I know. But I wish that I could spend the rest of the year with you. Now you're leaving? That's it, I'm coming with you."

"No, that's a bad idea. You're a good student. You need to finish out Hogwarts. I'll send you owls regularly and we can keep in touch. We'll still be dating, but we just won't be at the same school anymore."

I began to tear up.

"Autumn please don't cry. If you do, I will. I hate to see you upset. Besides, we have 2 weeks left. We're going to leave during the O.W.L.S. It's gonna be awesome. Come on, lets live these 2 weeks as if it was our last day already."

I smiled and took his hand. "Lets do this."

Fred and I spent the next 2 weeks practicing spells with D.A., hanging out at Hogsmeade, and many other things. Finally the last day came.

"We've got everything planned out. I'll say goodbye before I go." He said.

I was with Umbridge taking me O.W.L when there was a loud boom. She went to go check what it was. I smiled. I knew exactly what it was. She opened the doors and:

BOOM! Fireworks everywhere! The classroom went nuts. Umbridge was angry. She tried to settle us down, but she failed.

Suddenly, 2 broomsticks came flying in. Fred and George were riding them.

"I told you I'd say goodbye!" Fred shouted to me.

He flew down next to me and kissed me for a long time. "I'll write to you. And I'll see you over the summer. I love you!"

"I love you too!" I shouted as he flew away. Tears filled my eyes. I was going to miss him.

After the exams:

I went back to the girl's dormitory, exhausted. O.W.L.S are tiring! I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. I felt something scratching my skin. I reached under my covers and found a piece of paper. It was a note:

Autumn,

I know you're upset that I left. I want to say that I miss you so much already! But I want you to remember that I will send you owls regularly, see you over the summer and maybe, we could even get married! Anyways, I'm thinking of you right now, and I always will be. I love you so much.

Fred

I smiled. There was a package. I opened it. There was an assortment of Nosebleed Nougats, Puking Pastils and many other things he and George had made at Hogwarts. There was a note attached:

I figured you might want to try these. Make sure Hermione doesn't see them and try to slip one into Umbridge's food.

Love Fred.

I put them on my dresser and closed my eyes. "I love you Fred." I whispered. "I love you so much."

Hope you enjoyed it!!