Harry Imagine

"Harry, can you help me with this potions-"

"(Y/N), can you just shut up? I'm kind of going through a lot!" Harry snapped.

I stepped back. Recently, Harry had been snapping back at me. I don't know why, but it's getting really old.

"You're going to have to confront him," Hermione said, "otherwise it won't fix itself."

I sighed. She was right. I walked over to Harry. "Hey Harry?"

"What do you want, (y/n)?"

"I just want to know why you've been snapping at me."

Harry leaned back in his chair and sighed. "Oh where do I begin? You're obnoxious, annoying and clingy! I always have to spend time with you and I can't hang with Ron or Hermione!"

I gasped. "Well, if that's how you feel, then you don't have to be with me."

Harry's expression softened. "Oh, (y/n), wait!"

"Nope. We're done."

~time skip~

I ignored Harry's pleas for me back and focused on my studies. I was currently in potions, trying my best to avoid Harry.

The potion we were making today required partners. Harry immediately turned to me. I ignored him and turned to Draco.

"Wanna be partners?"

Draco's mouth opened. He looked me up and down, then agreed. We worked on the potion in silence. Then Draco opened his mouth.

"So, (y/n), I hear you and Harry and through?"

"Obviously. Why else would I be your partner?"

"I'll ignore that comment." He smirked. "You know, Harry is a pretty crap boyfriend compared to me. Harry lacks, um, experience. I, on the other hand do."

"Draco, stop."

"Oh come on, (y/n)." He placed his arm around me. "You know you want me."

"Let go of me!"

"Never."

"Draco!" Harry walked over. "That's enough! She might not be my girlfriend anymore, but that doesn't mean you can take advantage of her!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "Fine. But if you ever want some fun, (y/n), you know where to find me."

Harry made a rude gesture. He then turned to me. "(Y/N), I am so sorry for what I did to you. I've been stressed with work and Voldemort. I promise I won't ever snap at you again. Can you forgive me?"

I hugged him. "Yes. I can forgive you."

Hey everyone! I am still doing random fandom imagines if you want to check out that book!