Draco Imagine

DRACOS POV:

It all started our 5th year. I was in the Inquestrial Squad, she was Dumbledore's Army. I had caught her and was going to bring her to Umbridge. But something changed.

"Run," I told her, "go hide. I'll pretend I didn't see you." She looked shocked at first, then smiled.

"Thank you!" She called back, and took off.

I didn't see her again for a long time. It wasn't until that summer, I found her in Diagon Alley with her family. I called her name.

"Draco!" She said, running over to me, "it's been forever since we talked!"

I grinned. "I know, but you have to leave. Do you have all your supplies?" She nodded. "Then get out of here. There's death eaters all over the place. I don't want you to get hurt."

She nodded again. "Thanks, Draco. This is twice now that you've helped me. I've got to pay you back at some point."

"Don't worry about it," I smirked, "now go!"

6th year began. I spent my time in the Room of Requirement. It was a rough year for me. Luckily, I had some help.

There she was, the girl I had been meaning to ask out, the girl I knew I loved, standing in front of me.

"You can't be in here," I told her.

"I don't care. You've helped me twice, I'm paying you back."

That was the year we started to date. She helped me through a lot, and I needed that.

7th year was the worst year. I was torn between good and bad. I almost died in a fire, and was almost killed by friends of my parents. But both times she was there for me. She helped me choose the right side, to fight against power. That year I told her I loved her.

And that brings to where I am today, and I wouldn't change a bit of it.

I looked at my children and the beautiful woman sitting next to them and smiled. "And that kids, is how I met your mother."