Fred Imagine For Moon

For @MoonRaeBlack

After a long night, I finally got to settle down at Number 12 Grimmauld Place. Mr. Weasley was home safe, and we could finally look forward to a quiet (hopefully) Christmas. Besides, I got to spend it with my boyfriend, Fred. I loved Fred with all my heart. There was only one problem with us dating: my father didn't know, and wouldn't be happy. My father, Sirius Black, was not looking forward to moment I started dating. As much as he enjoyed Fred, he's not exactly the person Sirius had in mind for me.

Anyways, Sirius was up in his room sulking for some reason. He and Harry were always moody. That meant I had time to spend with Fred. The two of us were in the living room, hanging out on the couch. Fred was showing me the latest creation he and his brother had made: Nosebleed Nougats.

"They do exactly what the package says-they give the consumer nosebleeds!"

"How do you come up with this stuff?" I laughed.

"Well, you need to have the type of brain George and I have. It's very rare. In fact, George and I are the only two with that brain!"

"Fred, I love you, but you're an idiot."

"I know!" He put his arm around me and kissed me. We kissed for a while, and lost track of time.

"MOON BLACK WHAT IN MERLIN'S NAME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!"

I pulled away from Fred. "Shit," I mumbled. My father was standing there, looking very angry. "Uh, well, Fred and I are dating."

"For how long?"

"About a month now."

"And why didn't I know about this?"

"Er, because I knew you were going to react like this?"

My father looked as though he was going to explode. But then he didn't.

"I knew I couldn't keep you away from boys for this long." He smiled a bit. "I give you two permission even though you didn't ask me in the first place. I like Fred. He's a nice boy and I know he'll keep you safe." He then turned to Fred. "But, if you do anything to hurt my daughter, I will hunt you down. I will kill you."

"Don't worry Sirius, I won't hurt Moon. I wouldn't never, ever hurt her. I promise."

Sirius and Fred stared at each other for a moment.

"Okay. I trust you." Sirius said.
Fred and I smiled. "Come on you two, Molly has finished dinner.

Sirius turned and walked away.

"My father didn't scare you right?"

"Nah, Sirius is cool. He can't scare me." He laughed. "Most of the time," he added quietly.

I kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too. Come on, lets eat!"

Hope you enjoyed it!