- JiHanChan -

The smut are going to be only between the JiHan ^^

- Top Jeonghan -

🤍 My favorite trio 🤍

Also thank you for the 50K of views you are insane for real 🥰❤️

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua is a student renowned for his gentleness and kindness. He's a discreet student who's interested in everything and likes to help others. The other students appreciate him enormously for his purity and innocence, and Joshua has everything it takes to be loved and respected by others.

At the moment, he's sitting in class, trying to solve his maths equitation, but this one is slightly harder than the others, his eyebrows furrow, his little nose wrinkles and he bites his lower lip in stress and to gain concentration.

What he doesn't know and doesn't realize is that another student, named Jeonghan, who is renowned for his playfulness and pettiness, is staring at him with an intensity that even Seungcheol, his best friend, has never seen.

" Why are you looking at Joshua like that ? It's like you want to eat his soul."

" I just want to take all his innocence away."

" No, you just want to take him, that's all."

" True, but look at him too, his adorable little bunny face."

" Jeonghan you are in a fucking relationship with Chan, you can't do that to him.."

" We are a free couple and you know that, I know that you sleep with him very often."

" Han, you know very well that i'm really attract to Chan, I mean I really love him but he can't be in relationship with me because he's too much into you even if you want to fuck someone else than him."

" I'm sorry for that okay. Anyway, I'm going to take away every trace of Joshua's innocence, I'm telling you."

Jeonghan smirks as he imagines taking Joshua in any position, he can already hear him moaning his first name and kissing him full on the lips, Jeonghan has only one goal, to make Joshua's innocence disappear in the snap of a finger. Seungcheol sighs several times and rolls his eyes, he start to dislike he's best friend attitude more and more.

-> A few minutes later.

With the job done and the teacher and the students gone, Jeonghan approaches Joshua and pulls up a chair to sit beside him.

" What do you want Jeonghan ? "

" I want you. "

Jeonghan's gaze flares up and Joshua's heart races, honestly he's been crushing on Jeonghan for quite some time now so to hear him say that, it does something to him nevertheless he knows and is fully aware of Jeonghan's relationship and he doesn't want that to happen.