- Hurt - SeokCheol -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol is one of South Korea's most notorious mobsters. It's simple: everyone knows him, but not for the right reasons, honestly everyone's afraid of him, everyone except his boyfriend Seokmin.

At the moment, the mafioso is sitting in his chair, in his office, coffee in hand, looking for his boyfriend, who's not responding to his messages and is starting to get on his nerves, which is why he's sent his men to find Seokmin for him.

Honestly, he doesn't feel like moving tonight, especially since he's not the type to move from his office or home for nothing. If there's no one to kill or torture, he doesn't feel like leaving his comfort zone.

Nevertheless, because of a message that irritates him, he feels obliged to move from his office, he takes a knife with him and his firearm and leaves his area, he takes his motorcycle and heads towards the place indicated by one of his men.

He soon arrives in front of a gay bar, and without even hesitating goes inside. The bouncers don't even try to stop him, as they know exactly who he is. Slowly Seungcheol turns his head in all directions, and it's not even thirty seconds before he finds his boyfriend sitting on a sofa in the bar, kissing another man.

Seungcheol is clearly seeing red, he's in the mood for murder right now, so without even waiting any longer he approaches the two men, grabs Seokmin's wrist and lifts him off the sofa.

" Just because we had a fight doesn't give you the right to cheat on me."

" Why should you have the right to cheat on me and I shouldn't ? And let go of me, you're hurting me. "

" Listen to me, I've always been nice to you because I love you, and I've already explained to you that this [ cheat ] was necessary for a case. I once helped a couple get together so for God's sake shut the fuck up. "

" Cheol ! "

" You know what, come with me, I'm not done with you yet."

The mobster pulls Seokmin along with him, the younger man aching but saying nothing, just the fact that his supposed boyfriend is scaring him for the first time in a long time prevents him from saying anything, so he just lets himself be dragged along.

In just a few minutes, the trip from the bar to the two men's house is quickly made, the supposed couple get off the motorcycle and Seungcheol takes Seokmin's wrist and pulls him along to the house, once inside the mobster drags the younger man to the bedroom they share together.

Once inside, Seungcheol tackles Seokmin against one of the room's walls and comes to bite the skin of the youngster's exposed neck, the younger man feeling no pleasure as it hurts more than anything else.

" Cheol, that hurts."

" You know what we're about to do so call me properly. "

" Coups-ah."

The older man smiles wryly and bites down less on the younger man's skin, quickly replacing his teeth with his tongue, he likes it when his boyfriend calls him by his mobster name and not his real first name, it's a fantasy of his it's true.

Seokmin knows full well that his eldest loves it when his mob name is called when they make love, it gives him pleasure and he's less wild, but tonight he feels he's going to have a bad time because of his action.

" Min-ah don't expect any sweetness tonight."

" I... think I've earned it, don't you ? "

" Don't be afraid, I'll try not to hurt you. Nevertheless no preparation, no protection, you don't moan and you don't come until you're allowed to. Those are your orders for tonight."

Seokmin swallows, he knows one thing's going to be difficult it's going to be not moaning but, he knows if he does so it's going to be worse, and it's going to hurt so he simply accepts his boyfriend's requests and in just a few seconds he finds himself without any clothes on with Seungcheol touching him all over and his eldest's tongue playing with his own.

Slowly his hands come to join the older boy's back, but the latter takes his arms and presses them over the boy's head. Seokmin rolls his eyes but lets himself go without whimpering.

Seungcheol finally stops kissing him, takes off his own clothes and turns Seokmin, so that his boyfriend's body is against the door, without warning the younger, the older enters him and Seokmin is forced to hold back a cry of pain.

A solitary tear rolls down his right cheek, but Seungcheol doesn't notice and he starts to move, Seokmin's silent cries deepening and this time Seungcheol does.

" Are you hurt ? "

" Yes, i'm fucking hurt."

" Even though you've earned it my aim isn't that you're hurting, I'm going to slow down."

Seokmin nods and Seungcheol slows down slightly, after a few moments the elder is well positioned, Seokmin is in heaven but as he's not allowed to moan he bites his lower lip to hold back.

Seungcheol continues his movements and lightly takes his boyfriend's crotch in his hand, he also continues to move and quickly finds the right spot, he taps it and Seokmin slams one of his hands against the door.

" What's going on ? Is the happiness too intense ? "

" Fucking Coups. This is horrible..."

" You can only moan at the end."

" I'm nearing my end ! "

" Not me, so you wait."

" Fuck.."

The mobster smiles wryly and comes to kiss his boyfriend's skin, lets his tongue come to trace Seokmin's spine and then senses he's nearing his end.

" I'll come. Then you can come too."

" AH ~ Coups ! Ahn ~ " Seokmin scream, moan in pleasure

He comes into Seungcheol's hand while the elder comes inside the younger, without warning he pulls back from Seokmin and the latter lets out a cry of pain.

" It's hurt ! "

" You're lucky I was gentle with you, so don't complain that much. It's hurt." Seungcheol imitates Seokmin's voice, giggling.

Seokmin rolls his eyes and grabs some clothes and goes to lie down in bed, Seungcheol goes to wash his hand, put some clothes on him and he goes to lie down next to his boyfriend.

" Seok, we agreed you'd never do that again..."

" Make you jealous and take my revenge on you."

" Yes, that. In fact, I never explained it to you, but the reason I cheated on you with Joshua was to make Jeonghan jealous so he could realize he loves the American. It worked out well because they're a couple now. "

" You should have told me."

" You didn't let me explain either. Besides, Seok, don't forget I'm a mafioso."

" Hmm ? "

" So I do whathever I want, I'm not accountable to you, if I feel like cheating on you for no reason I'll do it."

Seokmin stares angrily at his boyfriend, who only laughs, of course he's joking, he wouldn't dare hurt the person he loves the most, tomorrow he'll ask someone to take care of his boyfriend because he's hurting because of him. Even if he finds it funny to see his lover walking with difficulty, he loves him too much to leave him in pain for too long.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

TanishkaTomar573 Here your request I hope you like it, even if it's not rough <3