- Alpha - ChanCheol -

- My favorite ship are finally back ! -

- Chan top -

Alpha - Seungcheol
Omega - Chan

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Powerful, dominant alpha Seungcheol strolls through the halls of his high school with his two best friends by his side, and absolutely everyone steps aside at the sight of the three alpha's domineering auras, everyone except one person. This person may be an omega, but he's not afraid of anything, and he's certainly not afraid of three alphas who are showing off because they're more powerful than omegas and betas, and richer than the whole school put together.

Seungcheol, the oldest and most imposing alpha of the trio, approaches the boy in question, all the omega's friends leave and he stands there waiting for Seungcheol to say or do something.

The latter doesn't wait very long, to be honest, because the alpha places his two hands on either side of his head and moves his head closer to Chan's. The omega rolls his eyes and places his two hands on the older boy's torso; nobody knows what's going on between them, but the tension is so palpable that the students are certain there's something between them.

" You're going to leave me in peace, you scared my friends too."

" We can have so much fun together baby."

Chan starts smiling wryly, puts his mouth close to the alpha's ear and takes the most enticing, suave tone possible before saying.

" You know very well who dominates between us, baby alpha..."

" Nobody knows that, in the eyes of the others I'm a powerful and dominant alpha and scary too."

" In my eyes you're none of those things, I dominate you even though I'm an omega, isn't that funny ? "

" It's been a long time since we did this in high school..."

Seungcheol places his hands on Chan's shoulders and he pushes him back against the wall, Chan chuckles and he also pushes Seungcheol away from his person, he gives him a slight wink before walking away, the alpha clearly takes this as an invitation and he knows full well where to find his secret boyfriend to do this.

They had a place of their own where they could meet up and do whatever they wanted out of sight, this room was secret and dedicated to them, the alpha had clearly asked the director of the establishment to reserve this room, obviously the director being afraid of the alpha had clearly offered him this room without saying a word.

So now Seungcheol joined his boyfriend in this room, and he was right to do so, for Chan was waiting for him here, his hands on his half-unbuttoned shirt, a wry smile on his lips and a slight look of desire and envy in his eyes.