- BooChan - Still -

- Top Seungkwan -

- Top Seungkwan -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Chan and Seungkwan were together for several months, but Seungkwan suddenly abandoned Chan without him understanding why. Today, after two months of painful separation, Chan is finally back in good mood, his two parents Jeonghan and Joshua have helped him a lot, and his two best friends Seungcheol and Mingyu are always there for him.

Since the dancer is so cheerful, he decides to leave home and quickly asks Seungcheol to meet him at a bar, so they can talk about anything and everything. On the way Chan sees Seungkwan, at first he can't believe it, but when Seungkwan comes up to him and gives him a hug, he starts to panic, his eyes fill with tears and he pushes his elder away.

" How can you think you have the right to hug me like that ? "

" Chan, let me explain I made a mistake and I apologize, my heart is still yours, everything about me belongs to you I assure you."

" What's your mistake ? Not to mention the fact that you cowardly abandoned me, there's a reason for that isn't there ? "

" Let's talk at my place."

Chan swallows and thinks back to Seungcheol, he sighs and decides to send an apologetic message to his eldest before following his ex home, once they arrive at their destination the youngest settles on the sofa and the oldest remains standing, he lets his gaze wander outside and begins to explain the situation.

He cheated on Chan with another boy, it's a fact that's real, he didn't want to assume it so he ran away, he doesn't even know why he did it, he knows for a fact that he still loves Chan and that this deception was the worst idea of his life, nevertheless he doesn't know how to make it up to her.

" I was finally getting better, my friends and parents helped me get better and you come back into my life. You know very well that my heart still belongs to you, you're my real first love and it's not in two months that I've forgotten you..."

Seungkwan settles on the sofa and slowly places one of his hands on the younger boy's thigh. The boy starts to blush, sighs and turns his head towards Seungkwan's. The elder doesn't waste a single second, places his lips on those of his ex and tilts the boy's body so that his back meets the sofa.

Quickly his kisses move down Chan's neck and over his collarbone, and his body moves against the younger boy's, both boys groan with pleasure and Chan can't help thinking about his ex's deception, he wonders if it's really a good idea for everything to resume between them so abruptly, nevertheless he's so immersed in his little bubble of happiness that he wants to enjoy this moment and let himself go.

He feels Seungkwan's hand reach inside his pants and underwear, he sighs at ease when he feels the older man's hand grab his crotch, his little noises become more assertive and turn into moans, Seungkwan moans too and continues his movements while kissing Chan's skin, the younger man finally comes and the older man withdraws his hand and goes off to clean it.

Chan gets up from the sofa and gets dressed again, and the door to the apartment opens. The youngest swallows and quickly recognizes the person; this boy was his first crush, but also the person who made him realize that he's not that hetero.

" Hansol.."

" Chan, It's been a while, how are you ? "

" I'm fine and you ? What are you doing here ? "

" I'm doing pretty good, just picking up my last clothes. "

Chan frowns and turns to Seungkwan, the boy asks him not to get upset, the younger doesn't answer, only tears stream down his cheeks, Vernon doesn't understand and decides to pick up his things at another time as the atmosphere here is catastrophic so he leaves.

Chan and Seungkwan find themselves alone again, and the elder approaches the younger, trying to hug him, but the younger pulls away, so shocked by what he's just heard that he grabs his jacket and runs out of the apartment. Seungkwan chases after him and quickly catches up, hugging him from behind and apologizing.

" How can you think that after all this you and I are going to try again ? "

" I'm sorry okay..."

" You cheated on me with the first person who make realize that I'm fucking gay ?! "

" Even he didn't say no, he should have turned me down ! "

" He never knew we were together, fuck you're the only one at fault in this story, you had to cheat on me to realize you still loved me it's ridiculous. "

" It's the truth ! I still love you."

" I don't know where I stand anymore, give me time."

Chan gets Seungkwan to let him go, and he escapes, leaving to join his parents and think of something else.

-> A few months later

After all this time, the younger Chan decides to have another chat with his ex, feeling ready to face him again. The two boys meet up in a small park, chatting about anything and everything, but they seem more like friends than lovers; Chan swallows because he feels that all the love he had for his eldest has disappeared, but he doesn't want it to end like this.

Seungkwan, for his part, senses that Chan isn't the same as he used to be, but he responds only briefly and is easily put off. He tells himself that he has one last option left, so he takes Chan's head in his hands, turns it towards his own and brings their two mouths together, the exchange is quick but enough to make both boys' hearts skip a beat.

" Why did you do that ? "

" Because I still love you."

" Kwan-ah that's nice to say but now you're going to have to prove it to me."

" What do you mean ? "

" I'm willing to give you one last chance, but prove to me that you still love me, prove to me that I'm the one and only in your eyes."

Seungkwan nods and comes to take Chan in his arms, of course he's going to prove all that because it's true, Chan is the one and only person Seungkwan wants in his life as a boyfriend and he intends to show him that he's sincere and won't make the same mistake twice.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3