- CheolSooChan - Really ? -

~ This trio are so important to me ~

- Joshua, Chan top -

N/A : Because no one have saw, this book are going to end at 100 chapters and the last chapters are going to be only my favorite !
All your request are going to be out in a few days or week I don't know it depend of my time !

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua continues to stroke the right spot in Seungcheol's entrance, both boys moan with pleasure and the younger one slowly comes to take his lover's crotch in his hand and continues his movements, minutes pass and the two lovers finally come together. Joshua slowly pulls out of Seungcheol and goes to clean his hand in the bathroom, then returns to Seungcheol.

The atmosphere in Joshua and Seungcheol's room is heavy and a little strange, they've just finished making love and they're enjoying their little moment, but they know they're missing a little something to make them completely satisfied, plus they've been known to moan the first name of their group's maknae during their act and maybe that's what makes the situation so strange.

" Cheol baby, We need to talk about this."

" Is it really a surprise that we're called Chan's first name while we're making love together ? "

" I think we still love each other, but we feel a deep magnetic attraction for Chan."

" How can you not be interested in him..." Seungcheol starts to blush as he imagines Chan in front of him, on him or even the young boy inside him...

" Did you just imagine Chan taking you where I'm dreaming ? "

" You're not dreaming, I... I think I really want to..."

" I wouldn't think you'd want to be bottom with our maknae. "

" I don't see why it's surprising I don't like being top anyway and I don't think Chan likes to the the bottom have you seen his domineering aura ? "

" You also have that aura Cheol it's just that you also have a baby behavior that we all love. "

Joshua places a little kiss on his boyfriend's forehead and then decides to get dressed again and leave the room. Seungcheol stays in bed thinking about different things, then a few moments later he hears his bedroom door open, he looks towards it and sees Chan, a smile on his lips.

" Shua hyung said you wanted to talk to me, what's going on ? "

" Realistically, he really wants us to do this.... " Seungcheol mumbles...

" What did you say ? "

" You know he and I are a couple, don't you ? "

" I think we've all known it all along hyungie." Chan chuckles and Seungcheol feels as if he's melting, so adorable is the boy's laugh.

" It just so happens that he and I feel a deep attraction to you and we'd like to try something you don't have to accept..."

Chan chuckles a second time then moves closer to Seungcheol, he takes off his jacket then his T-shirt and just as he's about to take off his pants Seungcheol holds him back biting his lower lip.

" What are you doing..."

" I'd already talked it over with Shua, he warned me that sooner or later this day would come so I prepared myself and honestly I'd be lying if I said you weren't boys I was electrically attracted to..."

Chan lets his fingers wander over Seungcheol's exposed torso and the young man shivers at the contact, he sighs with ease as the maknae starts to play with his nipples then after a few seconds Chan comes to settle on Seungcheol and he starts to move his body naturally, the elder releases a first moan and this makes Chan smile wryly.

He brings his face close to his eldest's and places a kiss on his forehead before continuing to move, Seungcheol grunts and he grabs the younger man's hips to make him stop....

"Ah, fuck really Channie-ya..I never Ah..."

"Shhh let me take care of you okay? "

" Um, kiss me..."

" Are you sure ? "

Seungcheol doesn't answers but sticks his lips to Chan's and a long, longing kiss on both sides begins, Chan starts moving again and Seungcheol takes more and more pleasure, he even thinks he's never enjoyed making love with someone so much, the pleasure is so intense that he comes very easily, of course Chan comes too, he stops kissing Seungcheol and he stands up he takes off the rest of his clothes and reaches his hand towards his elder.

" Shall we take a shower ? "

" Um ~ okay ! "

" I'll go see Shua afterwards, and then I think a good discussion between the three of us is going to be necessary.."

" Maybe we can have our discussion in the shower and once that's done I'll leave and give you two some time..."

Chan nods, rests his lips on Seungcheol's and steps back just afterwards. The leader gets out of bed and goes for his cell phone, sends a quick message to Joshua and it doesn't take long for the American to join the two Koreans.

Seeing that the two boys are completely naked, he removes his clothes too, and the three boys decide to take a shower.

" Shua you know I really love you but I preferred our little intimate moment with Chan. With you when we do it I don't really feel pleasure anymore..." Seungcheol lowers his head to the ground shyly but Joshua comes and lifts it back up and he places a quick kiss on her forehead and steps back.

" I know very well, I suggest something, for intimate things when kissing and making love you do it together and for moments of softness, tenderness and affection we do it together. How's that ? "

" Joshua hyung we've already had this discussion, don't you want us to do it you and me too ? "

" I confess I no longer feel any sexual desire towards Seungcheol, just the desire for love and tenderness on his part. Nevertheless with you, there's a natural attraction that connects us so if you don't mind..."

" I really don't mind, I make love to Seungcheol hyung and you make love to me well not too hard I need my body to dance."

The two older boys start giggling and the three boys are really pleased that they've been able to work out a solution like this, it suits all three of them and they know it's something they'll enjoy throughout time.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3