- ShuaHao - Stop -

- Joshua top -

- Joshua top -

( For the person who wanted this ship ~ )

N/A : They're so cute please-

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Today, the Seventeen band has to promote itself, and to do so they have to do an interview, in front of lots of well-lit cameras. This doesn't bother them at all, as they're used to it by now. Except that Minghao doesn't usually find himself at his boyfriend's side, but today he does. The younger is determined to turn his older head, and he knows exactly how to go about it.

After a few seconds, Minghao had already started his little game, simply placing his hand on his older thigh at first. The first contact was surprising for Joshua, as he jumped slightly, his head slowly turning towards his younger, who smiled softly and began to stroke his boyfriend's thigh.

The latter sighed, this interview was going to be long. Very long. The younger continued to stroke his boyfriend's thigh with a gentle smile on his lips, but it was much too high for the older, so he put his hand directly on the younger to stop him. Minghao giggled softly, then managed to get his hand back, Joshua wasn't putting much force into his so it was simple. If the elder had decided to take action only on his older leg, he finally changed his plans.

He gently passes his arm behind his older back, then his hand gently comes under the older man's top and starts to caress his lover's soft skin. The latter holds back both his desire and his anger as best he can. Provoking him like that on a platter ? But has his lover lost his mind or something like that ? Unfortunately, there's nothing he can do to stop his youngest, because if he makes a move, he'll burn. So he discreetly leans in close to his younger ear and blows...

" You have to stop this Minghao, your going to suffer after..."

" I don't want to stop I like to play with you, and I'm not afraid your always gentle with me so.."

Joshua grunts in displeasure and steps back from his younger, the latter puts his hand back in the first place on his older thigh as he was once again starting to ride it too much, this time it's not a hand that stops him but his older gaze. This one is cold. He returns to his elder's ear...

" Put your fucking hands somewhere other than on me. We are going de to that later okay ? And your going to regret to have done this at a time like this." Says the onder with a cold voice.

" That means we'll do it ~ "

" Only if you stop. "

The younger immediately withdraws his hand from where it was, Joshua smiles in satisfaction and the interview can continue in calm and good spirits.

Afterwards, the boys return to their dormitories, each to his own room, Joshua picks Minghao up and takes him to his room, and once they're inside, Joshua presses the younger boy's back against the door, and starts kissing him with great desire, Minghao groans obviously he wanted this to happen and he's happy to see that he and his eldest are going to do it.

" You're going to undress completely, lie down on the bed, belly against the mattress and I'm coming, is that clear ? "

Joshua's voice is as cold as ever, but Minghao accepts, nods and starts to take off his clothes, then settles on the bed and waits. Joshua comes back into the room, lets his fingers slide over the younger boy's body and then quickly replaces his fingers with his tongue, he also lets his mouth mark his boyfriend's skin, beautiful purplish marks take place on the younger boy's body and the younger boy's moans grow louder.

" I forbid you to moan without my permission. "

" Hyung ! Please... "

" No, you wanted to play ? Fine, I'll play too, you don't whine, you don't scream and you let it happen."

" Let's say I've clearly been looking for it ? "

" Exactly. "

Joshua comes and settles himself on Minghao's legs then thinks about it he has the protection in his hands and some lubricant but he finally decides not to do anything to protect them and to alleviate Minghao's suffering, he's going to go easy because the youngest is still a dancer but he owes it to himself to punish him all the same.

" I'm not going to put on any protection and I'm not going to prepare you."

Minghao nods and Joshua is satisfied he didn't want to do this without his boyfriend's consent, although he's keen to punish him for his bad behavior he wouldn't do anything without his boyfriend's consent, it's clearly not in his principles and values, nevertheless now he has his boyfriend's permission he can't hold back.

He positions himself correctly, warns his boyfriend and inserts himself into him, Minghao holds back a grunt and when he feels Joshua start to move he holds back his groan, obviously the older one doesn't hold back, he quickly taps the right spot and the younger one bites his lower lip until it bleeds to avoid moaning.

After a few minutes, he feels Joshua's hand grab his crotch and the older man continues to stroke his pelvis, warning that he'll be coming soon. Minghao says he'll be coming too, and the two lovers come together. Joshua slowly withdraws from his boyfriend and goes to clean his hand in the bathroom, then returns to his lover, coming to lie beside him in bed.

" That hurt."

" I'm glad that was my goal, it was a punishment, not just another sexual act."

" I understand, next time I won't do that to you, I want to moan when we make love."

The two boys start to giggle, then the eldest tucks one of his arms under his youngest's head so that it becomes a pillow, the youngest tucks himself in better and finally comes to position himself better, he cuddle his eldest,  it's in a soft warm and chill atmosphere, that our two lovers fall asleep, one caller in the other's arms.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3