- SeokSoo - Arranged -

- Top Joshua -

- Top Joshua -

( For the person who wanted this...)

N/A : I really don't like this ship in a romantic way so sorry if the os are not good

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

" You're married to Lee Seokmin, the heir son of the Lee company." Joshua's mother explains.

" You married me off to someone I don't know for money ? What kind of parents are you ? "

Joshua is really extremely upset, he hates his parents making decisions for him so he decides to run away from home and join his boyfriend's house, because yes his family doesn't know it but the young American does have someone inside his heart that he cherishes dearly.

When he arrives at the apartment he shares with the one he loves, he sighs and settles down on the sofa, his boyfriend arrives very quickly and he senses that Joshua isn't well, so he approaches him and places a kiss on his forehead, the American blinks and asks his lover to come and sit on the couch beside him, of course the older man does so and quickly Joshua's head joins the other young man's shoulder, his eyes close and he sighs.

" What's the matter, Babe ? Ever since you arrived I feel your not okay love."

" Cheol-ah my parents married me off with someone other than you.."

" Babe, you were expecting this, weren't you ? You said from the moment we met that this day would come."

" I didn't think he'd really do it, Cheol-ah I love you and only you.."

" I love you too Babe but fate has it otherwise, we can't be together."

" I'm sorry to ask this, but can we still be friends ? I can't see my life without you in it. "

" Of course we can ba- uh ? Shua..."

Joshua slowly raises his head and he sees that tears are running down Seungcheol's cheeks obviously he starts to cry too, Joshua wipes his tears and Seungcheol tears, the two boys close their eyes and the two lovers decide to kiss one last time before they leave each other for real.

-> A few days later

Seokmin is sweet and kind, but that's not the problem. The problem is that he still has Seungcheol in his heart and mind, and no matter how much attention and love Seokmin shows him, he can't seem to forget his ex. Presumably he would never have wanted Seungcheol to become his ex, but as his eldest son says, fate decided otherwise.

-> A few months later

Joshua finds himself on the sofa in his living room, Seokmin has managed to make him forget Seungcheol for a while, the two men have become very close and have an extraordinary chemistry, obviously the American still has contact with his ex and is happy to know that his elder has found someone else, because he deserves all the love in the world.

Seokmin confesses his feelings to Joshua and the American decides to let himself go - this arranged marriage isn't about to end, anyway, so he might as well make the most of it and try to love someone else, because he knows that after a while it will.

" Josh, honestly, what do you think of this arranged marriage between you and me ? "

" At first I really hated the idea of being arranged with you, but it wasn't against you, I didn't know you, besides I already had someone I loved very much. Nevertheless, now that I've got to know you and I know that Seungcheol is well. I feel relatively much better in this arranged relationship. "

" You know I have real feelings for you ? "

" I wouldn't say it's mutual yet but you're a good person so maybe in the future it will be."

Seokmin nods and he sits down next to Joshua on the couch, delicately he turns his head towards the older man's and Joshua does the same, their two heads come together naturally and the younger one puts his lips on the older one it's the first kiss they exchange and Seokmin likes what happens while for Joshua it tastes bitter. Nevertheless, he pays no more attention to his inner malaise than that and even deepens the exchange.

He gets Seokmin to lie down on the sofa and doesn't break the kiss, nevertheless he starts to move his body against the younger man's, Seokmin moans softly then louder and louder as he feels his erection rubbing against Joshua's crotch, after several minutes spent like this Seokmin finally comes, Joshua pulls away from Seokmin and he shakes his head gently. The younger man swallows and decides to leave to shower and change.

The American decides to talk to Seungcheol, and sends him a message asking if he's ever had sex with his new boyfriend, and if so, how he felt afterwards. The elder replies within a second that the first time was awkward, He had no erection and could only think of Joshua, but now he was able to take pleasure from his boyfriend. He hadn't totally forgotten that Joshua was gone, but he felt more and more that his heart belonged to his boyfriend and no one else.

Joshua finds this cute and understands better, because this is what just happened, during what they were doing with Seokmin he had no erection, he enjoyed the moment it's true but he didn't love it, so the pleasure wasn't affirmative, he hopes that in the future he'll completely forget Seungcheol and love Seokmin because since they're arranged for their lives it's preferable that he loves Seokmin and not his ex.

What's more, Seungcheol hasn't completely forgotten him yet, but he's gradually coming to love someone else, and the American hopes that in the future he'll do the same, because he doesn't want to hurt Seokmin, because he's a good person and doesn't deserve not to be loved.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

I don't think it's good but yeah sorry I have to end the os like this I just can't saw them together in a romantic way sorry everyone.