- Precious - CheolSoo -

- Seungcheol top -

- Seungcheol top -

- My seventh favorite ship -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua and Seungcheol have been best friends for several years now, and they know there's more than friendship between them, but neither of them dares assume it, so they remain friends for the time being.

At the moment, the younger one is waiting for the older one in the living room of their apartment. Lately, Seungcheol has been locking himself in his room all the time, studying for his mid-term exams.

So tonight, like almost every night now, he makes dinner and puts some food on a plate to take to his friend, prepares a plate of food for himself too and heads for the dark-haired boy's room.

He doesn't even bother knocking on the door, he just gets in, and that's when he realizes he should have knocked, because he finds his best friend doing something nice for himself, and he does something that makes him stoic.

Seungcheol, groans Joshua's first name as he touches himself, and frankly it resonates in the American's mind, and strangely satisfies his ears. The black-haired man decides to cough slightly to make his elder realize that he's present.

Obviously the elder hears the noise and opens his eyelids, his eyes dark with desire meeting Joshua's gentle ones, and the young man swallows hard.

" Shua-ah, I'm sorry you should never have witnessed that. It's quite embarrassing really, so sorry. "

" Cheol, if we stop lying to ourselves, we'll end up as a couple don't you think ? I'm attracted to you, you seem to be attracted to me too ? Hmm..."

" Are you attracted to me in that sense ? In the same sense that I'm attracted to you ?
You don't just think of me as a friend."

" It's been a long time since you've been a friend to me Cheol. You're so precious and important to me."

" Shua, you're precious in my life too, no one has your importance. And I really love you. You agree to be my boyfriend ? "

" Um, I love you too, so yes I really want to be your boyfriend Cheol hyung.."

" You never call me hyung..."

Joshua smiles, and approaches his eldest, who is still sitting on his swivel chair, and quickly feels Joshua come to sit on his legs.

The American's lips meet the Korean's without an ounce of delicacy, it's envious and aggressive, and they both know they want more. The black man starts to move his hips, and the boys' two budding erections meet, making them grunt with pleasure together.

The younger man abandons the older man's lips to cover the younger man's body with his mouth, running his tongue, his teeth and his hands all over the older man's body, sucking and biting the boy's skin.

The boy moans in delight, his hands clasp the younger boy's hair and he leans his head back to let the younger do as he pleases.

Evidently Joshua keeps moving while marking his eldest, Seungcheol groans and grunts, eventually grabbing the youngest by the hips...

" Ride me now..."

Seungcheol's lust-filled, pleasure-black eyes meet Joshua's star-filled, desire-filled ones, and of course the younger boy is eager to propose to Seungcheol.

They don't even bother to take off their clothes, Joshua rubs himself against his eldest and continues to kiss him all over, his pelvis moving to perfection and both boys soon reach ecstasy.

" Ah fuck- Shua..."

" Ahh me too, i'm tired Cheol.."

" Come on, just a little bit more, i'm very close..."

After several frictions and crumpling of clothes, both men finally come in a long moan of pleasure, obviously Joshua is now tired, he gets up from Seungcheol's legs and removes his clothes.

The older man blinks and wants to take the younger man right now. But he quickly calms down as he can see Joshua is exhausted from his performance.

Seungcheol gets up from his chair and goes to get some clothes from his wardrobe, giving some to the American and taking some for himself. Joshua grabs them and heads for the bathroom.

"I'm leaving the door open voluntarily, if you want to join me. I'll allow it."

" I'm coming sweetie..."

" Can you help me to wash me ? I'm tired and lazy..."

" Yeah of course, I'm going to take of you."

The older man smiles softly, picks up his clothes and heads off to join his boyfriend in the shower. Of course, they don't do anything inside, but Seungcheol cuddles Joshua from behind and scatters the boy's skin with lots of little kisses.

Joshua closes his eyes and enjoys this sweet moment, never thinking he'd be able to be a couple with the person he's loved for so many years, but in the end, fate has seen to it that they bond in this way.

After a short shower, they got dressed and brushed their teeth. Joshua wanted to get into bed, but Seungcheol asked him to sleep in with him.

They cuddle affectionately and the eldest puts lots of kisses in the youngest's hair. The latter giggles at times because he finds it a bit corny, but it's still so cute that it melts his little heart.

" Never forget that you're the most precious person in my life Joshua Hong."

" Um, and you keep in mind that you're also the most precious person in my life and the most amazing person I know. "

" I truly love you with all my heart and soul Shua.."

" I love you from the bottom of my heart too..."

" Let's be together forever little dear. Did you agree to be my lover forever ? "

The younger man doesn't reply and Seungcheol realizes that the boy has fallen asleep under his caresses and gentle words, the older man positions himself more comfortably and places one last little kiss on his lover's forehead before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

There is no longer any friendship between them, only pure, sincere love.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Very short, i'm sorry !