- SeokHui - Gay pride -

- Top Seokmin -

- Top Seokmin -

( For the SeokHui fan ^^ )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

" Jun-ah, I'm bored come with me to the gay pride."

" Han I'm in a relationship with Mi..."

" Jun-ah, she cheated on you I don't know how many times and you're still with her ? "

" I don't want to leave her."

" Maybe you'll succeed in cheating on her. Come on, you don't have a choice anyway."

Jun sighs, then finally gives in to his eldest, he's bored anyway, so meeting people will probably do him good. The boys dress appropriately and leave their apartment to join the gay pride parade downtown.

Once there, Jeonghan abandons his best friend to find someone to spend the day with, Jun sighs and then receives a message. It's his girlfriend, who tells him she's going to work tonight, so she can't come and see him.

The blond man is so angry that he tells her the truth, telling her to fuck off with the person she's going to meet tonight and to stay away from him, because he doesn't like girls like her anyway, so he didn't want to stay with her, they broke up and the girl are agree to don't be in relationship with Jun anymore.

Following this conversation with his ex, Jun sighs once more, then walks over and decides to stop off at the bar. He's quiet, but still upset about his break up and wondering if he's made the right decision, after which he doesn't feel like coming back. He sighs a second time, and sighs again until he hears a voice.

" I've heard you sighing since a moment ago, your day is hard ? "

The blond looks up at the person who's just spoken, and marvels at the beauty in front of him.

The young man's hair is black and his style is clean and trim.
Jun has never seen a boy like this, never.

" Did you want me to buy you a drink ? "

" I'd prefer something else."

The blond surprised himself by saying this and saw the stranger giggles delicately.

" You desire what ? "

" That... um, that you come to my place ? "

" I'll follow you."

Jun swallows, he didn't think the boy would take him seriously, but honestly he's really into what's going on between them, so he decides that his heart and his mind command what happens next. And so the two men set off from Gay Pride and land in the blond man's apartment.

Once inside, Jun locks the door, and he doesn't know why, but he wants to have some fun with the man in his apartment, so without hesitation he grabs the boy's wrist and drags him to his bedroom. Once there, he pushes the boy onto the bed and climbs on top of him.

" I don't even know what's wrong with me. This isn't like me."

" Hey, it doesn't matter, you know..."

The stranger's hands come to rest gently on Jun's back and the boy lifts himself up a little to kiss the blond's skin, kissing, licking and sucking at times, and this has an effect on Jun, so much so that he begins to moan softly.

" Ahn ~ Can I have your first name ? "

The stranger stops his gentle torture and looks intensely into the blond's eyes.

" My name is Seokmin and yours ? "

" Jun, and I'm twenty-two."

" I have twenty-one years old. Do you want to stay on top ? "

" I... I've never done it with a man."

" You might be in pain a little. You can stay top I don't mind."

" No... I'd like to try it for real."

Jun tells himself he's lucky it's dark in his room or Seokmin would have seen the blush on his cheeks. He doesn't have time to react more than that as he finds himself under Seokmin's body, his body against the mattress and Seokmin starts kissing his neck and collarbone again.

Jun starts moaning again, his hands run through the other's hair and he feels Seokmin's hands go under his shirt, so he lifts his body slightly off the mattress to help Seokmin remove his top. Once that's off, Seokmin moves on to his pants, he removes Jun pants and underwear, and start too please Jun until the blond stop him.

" I don't want to be the only one without..."

Jun doesn't have time to finish his sentence because Seokmin has come to place his lips against his. There's nothing gentle about this kiss ; it's passionate, envious and aggressive, but it's still surprisingly pleasant. Jun moans again as Seokmin inserts his tongue into his mouth and begins to explore his oral cavity.

Seokmin's hands come to Jun's crotch and he slowly begins to make Jun feel good, Jun sighs with relief and moans even louder than the other times, Seokmin withdraws his hand and removes his clothes so as not to leave Jun alone completely naked.

" Turn around, I'm coming back to you in a few seconds."

Jun obeys, then in not even thirty seconds he feels a body on top of him again, he knows what's going to happen and surprisingly he's really looking forward to it even though he's anxious because it's his first time, he's at the same time excited to know how pleasant it can be to be taken up to seventh heaven.

Seokmin have a lub and a condom, he place some lub on his fingers and inserts one in the older, Jun groan a little and sighs,  Seokmin inserts a second finger and start to let them play inside Jun entrance. The older groan and moan softly he tell the younger than he can take him to the paradis and Seokmin smiles, he withdraws his fingers, place the condom on his crotch and inserts himself into Jun's. The two boys moans loudly and after some strokes the two boys come together.

Both boys are completely exhausted, Seokmin withdraws from Jun and put the condom into a garbage. He returns next to the blond inside the bed, Jun is in pain a little, but Seokmin assures him that this is normal. Tomorrow it'll probably be better, and if it isn't, the young man offers to go to the pharmacy to get what he needs. But right now, he's too tired to move.

" Seok, are you going to leave me behind ? I was just your night person."

" Hey, Jun... If we get to know each other properly you can become the person of my life."

" Do you really think so ? "

" Sure, you know I'm single and feeling relatively lonely so a little company won't do me any harm."

" I want and need some company too."

Seokmin smiles softly and comes to place one last kiss on Jun's lips, then on his nose, then on his forehead to finish in his hair. The two boys settle better in bed, and so soothed by the situation they fall asleep quietly.

One thing's for sure : both boys are glad they went to Gay Pride, because they come away with a potentially beautiful relationship.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3