- VerHan - Baby -

- Vernon top -

- Vernon top -

( For the person who wanted this ship ~ )

N/A : this ship are underate but so cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

[ I don't understand how Vernon can love me ? Honestly he could find someone so much better than me, why does he stay with me ? Someone else would suit him better, so much better.]

Jeonghan immediately closes his diary when he hears his bedroom door open - it's his boyfriend. He immediately enters the room and closes the door behind him to join his lover on the bed. 

As he lays his butt on the bed, Jeonghan looks down and away from Vernon, but Vernon isn't happy about this, so he wraps his arms around his lover's waist and puts his head on Jeonghan's shoulder. 

" Baby, why are you pulling away from me ? "

" Vernon..."

" I don't like it when you call me that Han baby... what's going on ? "

" Um, I'm wondering how you like me ? "

" Yoon Jeonghan, you're the sweetest, you take care of me better than anyone, you're patient, calm, relaxing..."

" Wouldn't you be better for you if you were with someone else ? "

Vernon blinks and shakes his head at Jeonghan's neck, then places lots of butterfly kisses on Jeonghan's neck and nape. The black-haired man relaxes and starts giggling like a child.

" I love that too, your adorable laugh, your beautiful eyes that shine with innocence, your good humor that brings a smile to my face every moment."

" Nonnie, baby..."

" That's it at last you're calling me as usual I was scared baby. Stop doubting me."

" I'm not doubting you, I'm doubting myself. I don't think I'm a good boyfriend. "

" Oh no baby, stop doubting yourself then, really I assure you I'm the happiest man on earth by your side. I'm happy you're mine."

Jeonghan relaxes completely and starts smiling again, taking his book in hand and rereading the words he's written, Vernon reads the words written in her lover's journal. 

" Han baby, when did you write this ? "

" Just before you arrived."

Vernon makes a slight sad pout as he reads this, Jeonghan turns his head slightly and lays his mouth against his lover's, Vernon amplifies the exchange by adding his tongue to his lover's mouth and they stand there kissing passionately, Vernon trying to make his lover forget all the bad thoughts while Vernon gradually forgets that he doubts himself.

Vernon gently lays Jeonghan down on the bed, settling himself on top of him and replacing the strands of his boyfriend's hair and placing a few soft kisses on his lover's angelic face, gently his kisses descend, he runs his hands down Jeonghan's shirt and the elder shivers from his boyfriend's cool fingers on his warm skin.

" Nonnie ~ what are we going to do ? "

" What do you want us to do ? "

" Just make me feel good..."

Vernon smiles softly, he returns to kiss his eldest's soft lips and lets his hand slip inside his lover's underwear, slowly his hand palms the older boy's crotch, he makes movements all over the boy's length and he goes extremely gently, it still makes Jeonghan moan and soon the boy comes in a long moan of pleasure, Vernon recovers his hand, he places a gentle little kiss on Jeonghan's forehead and he leaves to clean his hand in the bathroom.

Vernon returns to his boyfriend and places another little kiss on his lover's forehead before coming to lie beside him.

" I love you baby ~ really with all my heart."

" I love you too Nonnie, baby."

Jeonghan kisses his lover a second time and moves away the next moment to get up from his bed and go to his window, he gently opens it and looks out at the stars, Vernon also gets up from the bed and comes to encircle his lover's waist and places lots of kisses on the back of his neck, Jeonghan giggles again.

" Nonnie baby, stop ~ Dit would you mind fetching me my book I need to do something."

" Okay my baby."

Vernon goes to fetch his lover's diary and returns with it in hand, handing it to his lover, Jeonghan looks at his precious book and opens it to the page where he's written his last thoughts, the blond catches the page between his fingers, and rips it out then throws the book away from his person to tear the page into a thousand forceaux.

Once this was done he took his lighter, which he always carried in his pocket, and put a light shot on the scraps of paper, which flew into the air and Jeonghan's bad thoughts vanished along with the scraps of paper.

" Han baby ~"

" It felt good to do that baby, really I should have done it a long time ago. "

Vernon smiles, proud of his lover, he comes to take him in his arms and rests his lips on his lover's, this kiss is tender but Vernon desires more so he introduces his tongue into his youngest's oral cavity and explores it, Jeonghan makes a soft, quiet noise and pulls back when he senses Vernon is going too far.

" Baby, I really don't want us to do it tonight. Let's just lie quietly in bed please."

" Sure sorry you're just so irresistible it makes me want to eat you all the time."

" Eh ~ I'm not edible."

Jeonghan giggles and escapes from his lover's arms, the latter smiles gently and comes to close the window and shutters, then lights the scented candle they always light before falling asleep and then comes to join his lover in bed, the older one immediately comes to lay his head on his lover's chest and the latter strokes his back affectionately, he places several kisses on his elder's forehead and in his hair at the same time and waits for his lover to rejoin dreamland

" Baby.. You know you're like this candle ? "

" Why baby ? "

" Because you're the light that makes my dark life shine and the light of this candle illuminates our dark room."

" My baby that's adorable you make my life shine just as bright."

Jeonghan smiles and hides his head against his lover's chest, Vernon giggles at his lover's gentleness and shyness he continues to caress him until he falls asleep, after a few moments he hears his lover's calmed breathing a sign that he has managed to fall asleep.

Vernon smiles at the sight of his lover's small face and places one last little kiss in his lover's hair before closing his eyes.

" I sincerely hope you come to realize that you have a lot of values, baby. You're full of qualities, you even have more qualities than faults. I really hope you'll stop believing that you only have faults because it's not true and don't forget that I love you with all my heart baby."

Then, after his monologue, he sits up slightly, without moving very much, so as not to wake the sleeping baby, blows out the candle and settles back under the covers, closes his eyes and ends up in the same country as Jeonghan.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3