- VerShua - 2 Minus 1 -

- Top Vernon -

( For the person who wanted this ship ! )

N/A : This is one of my favorite ship and my favorite duo song
<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen are currently at their concert, Joshua is on Vernon's lap they watch the performance team and they're making up for lost time, the day before the older couldn't take part in the concert because he had a considerable lack of sleep and had fainted just before going on stage, so for safety's sake Joshua preferred not to take part in the concert and to take care of himself a little more.

Today he's feeling much better, his tiredness completely gone, he's back to having fun with all the other members.

" They're really good. God i'm so proud of them, they're improving a lot..." Say Joshua watching especially Dino.

" This is so true ! Also Shua, I'm really glad you're feeling better, we're going to be able to do 2 Minus 1 together today. "

Vernon places a quick kiss on the back of Joshua's neck and the boy begins to giggle, turning gently to the younger boy and placing a small kiss on Vernon's cheek.

The boy begins to smile lovingly and comes to kiss his boyfriend gently on the lips, after this gentle contact Vernon steps back and he pulls Joshua slightly closer to him.

" You know, it really felt like 2 Minus 1 yesterday. I was really missing something by my side and that something is your presence and your love."

" I promise you'll never feel the effect of 2 Minus 1 again, I'll sleep better at night and won't be tired to perform anymore. "

Vernon begins to smile and returns to kiss Joshua's lips, obviously the elder melts into the kiss and comes to wrap his arms around the nape of his lover's neck, the latter places his hands behind the older man's back and deepens the kiss slightly by adding his tongue to Joshua's mouth.

The exchange is slow and languorous, filled with love and cut by Seungcheol's voice in the distance. The leader says it's their turn on stage and they can do what they like after their performance, but for now it's time to make the fans scream with pleasure.

Joshua is off Vernon's legs, and together they take to the stage, the younger putting one of his arms around the shoulders of the older and greeting the fans together for the umpteenth time this evening.

Then, when the music starts, Vernon pulls away from Joshua and fetches a bottle of water. The older man sees the younger man coming and starts running while singing the song, and after several minutes of chasing each other like cats and dogs, Vernon finally catches Joshua.

The older boy struggles slightly and frowns when he sees the water from the bottle approaching his face. At first he tells his younger not to go any further with his joke, then finally accepts his fate.

He pulls away from Vernon's arms and lets himself go, he spreads his arms and the younger takes the opportunity to spray him, Joshua has an idea in the back of his head, he starts to take the base of his shirt and lifts it up, the fans start to scream and Vernon comes to stand in front of Joshua so that this sight remains visible only to him.

" If you really do this Shua, tonight it'll be 2 Minus 1 in bed."

" That's okay, Jeonghan will welcome me with open arms. "

Joshua smiles, winks playfully at his lover, pulls up his T-shirt and wipes his water-filled face with it. Vernon's eyes are flaming, he doesn't like it at all, but it's his own fault for wanting to play with his boyfriend, who's a real little devil.

Suddenly, the two lovers remember they're on stage and the song is almost over. Vernon picks up his microphone and sings

[ I don't need you anymore. ]

And he starts to leave, Joshua runs after him and sings into his microphone the last phrase of the song

[ I need you.]

And they leave the stage together.

They come back quickly after the others and Joshua ends up grabbing the boy's wrist, the boy has a slight smile at the corners of his lips, he stops, turns to Joshua and gets the boy to let go of him, then turns his back to Joshua.

" Listen Non-ah, you want to play ? We'll play, you'll really experience 2 Minus 1 today. If you're looking for me, I'm with Jeonghan for sure. "

" No ! "

Vernon's voice is loud and the members turn towards them, Seungcheol looks at them annoyed and Joshua swallows he doesn't like it when his leader looks at him like that, he feels really small in front of such a powerful gaze.

Slowly, Joshua turns to Vernon, who nods his head, and together, in silence, they go into a small room far away, where they begin to discuss what has just happened.

Joshua's back is against the door of the room, and Vernon's gaze is fixed on his boyfriend, his arms are crossed over his chest and he sighs audibly when he sees Joshua smile.

" You really like to see me pissed off..."

" You started it, now assume it. "

" I just watered you and you know I'm jealous of your closeness to Jeonghan you play it every time, that's mean."

" Nonnie, you know that Jeonghan and I are only friends. You and I are connected by love, that's different, you don't have to be jealous of both of us."

" Hmm, I know but..."

Vernon sight, calms down a little bit and returns the embrace to his eldest and positions his head in his lover's neck.

" You're the only one who means that much in my heart, don't doubt me and the feelings I have for you ! "

" Hum okay..."

" Besides, Jeonghan loves Chan and Chan loves him too, they don't want to say it but they're a couple. "

" You know what, that makes me feel a lot better about what you just said..besides, I love you too Shua..."

Joshua giggles slowly but stops when he feels Vernon kiss his neck and collarbone, the American leans his head back and bites his lower lip to avoid making noises, Vernon likes the effect he has on Joshua, he gently undoes the American's pants and pulls down his boyfriend's underwear too, the younger man gets down on his knees and starts placing light kisses on his boyfriend's crotch, Joshua bites his lower lip even harder than before and then when Vernon takes him in his mouth he doesn't hold back any longer, Vernon sucks and licks him all over, and a few minutes later Joshua ends up coming in his boyfriend's mouth.

Vernon withdraws his mouth, spits into a handkerchief, and Joshua puts his clothes back on, the two lovers decide to leave the room and Seungcheol looks at them coldly, Joshua hides behind Vernon with red cheeks and Vernon chuckles lightly and comes over to stroke his lover's hair.

" Be ready to get back on stage."

" Cheol can I ask you a question ? "

" What is it Shua ? "

" You have feelings for Chan don't you ? "

" It's personal but yes, why ? "

Suddenly they hear a noise and when Seungcheol turns he sees Jeonghan, the latter blinks a few times and the maknae arrives he wonders what's going on.

" I think we need to talk Cheol the three of us need to have a chat..." Jeonghan says.

The leader tilts his head to one side and nods, sure that a good chat is in order between the three young men.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3