- SeokSol - I need love -

- Top Vernon -

- Top Vernon -

( For the person who wanted this ship ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seokmin and Vernon have been a couple for two years now, and they love each other very much, but Vernon is often busy with his company, and it upsets Seokmin a little that his boyfriend leaves him for his work a lot, but he also understands that his boyfriend doesn't get home until very late at night.

Most of the time he's asleep by then, and when he wakes up in the morning, his younger has already left, They hardly see each other, and even though Seokmin understands that his lover is doing this for them, so that they'll be financially well off, he'd still like to have more time with his younger, because he needs attention, affection and, above all, his lover's love.

So today he decides to dress very lightly and provocatively, simply putting on one of his lover's oversized sweaters and a pair of shorts underneath, and then he leaves his house, heading for his younger agency.

On the way, he passes quite a few people looking at him intently, some biting their lower lip at the sight of such a handsome young man walking around like that, but Seokmin doesn't pay them any attention at all. After a few minutes' walk, he arrives at his younger agency, walks quietly up to his lover's desk and knocks on the door.

" I'm busy " Says Vernon.

Seokmin smiles a little he couldn't care less about this announcement, he enters the room and takes care to lock the door behind him, he sees a key on it so he closes the office so that only he and Vernon are quiet in this space.

" I said I was bu- "

Vernon's gaze rises and he begins to shine at the sight of his boyfriend, he immediately rises from his chair and comes to take Seokmin in his arms, he immediately plunges his head into his older neck, the latter also takes his younger in his arms, he needed it so much, it's a liberation to finally be able to be in the arms of the one he loves.

" What are you doing here baby love ? "

" I need love Vernon ah ~" replies the boy in a sexy breath.

Vernon lifts his head and then ends up really looking at how his older is dressed, his gaze shining with love turns into a teasing gaze, he comes without hesitating another second to devour his lover's mouth, his hands go under the sweater, they affectionately caress Seokmin's skin, the latter makes some slightly obscene noise before pushing his elder back a little.

" You need love, aren't you ? Well, I'm going to give you some." Says the younger in a sensual breath.

He grab his older wrist and dragging him to the sofa in the room. Normally, this is where he seats important people so he can have a proper chat with them, but this time the sofa is going to welcome the most important person in his life.

He pushes his older without a hint of gentleness onto the couch and climbs on top of him. He comes back to kiss him savagely and runs his hands back under his sweater, then after a few kisses he removes his top and then that of his lover, his mouth roaming over the whole of his boyfriend's body, his hands running through his younger hair, the room filled with the sounds of kisses, jerky breathing and adorable little words here and there.

Vernon passes one of his hands inside his boyfriend's pants but also inside the boy's underwear, gently he grabs his lover's crotch and he moves back and forth along the boy's length, Seokmin starts to moan and he brings his face close to Vernon's, The younger man returns to kiss him on the lips and a few minutes later Seokmin ends up in his boyfriend's hand, Vernon slowly removes his hand from Seokmin's underwear and pants, goes to clean his hands in his personal bathroom and returns to his lover.

After this little moment of pleasure, the two boys get dressed again, then lie back down on the sofa, the younger behind the older, placing butterfly kisses on his lover's neck, the latter smiling.

" I should have done this so long ago." Seokmin says soothed by the situation, he needed this and it feels really good.

" Indeed I know that my work takes up all my time, nevertheless whenever you're bored you can come and join me, you know it besides that my office is always open for you love ~ "

To accompany his long sentence he gently caresses his lover's chest and resumes his soft kisses on Seokmin's neck. The older giggle a little, laughing at the sensation, and the effect his younger gives him is worthy of the love he feels for him.

" Will you stay with me until tonight ? "

" Given that I've got the day off and you're allowing me to do so I certainly won't mind. " replies the older

Vernon laughs gently then passes over his lover's body and go back to work at his desk. Seokmin blinks rapidly, slightly disappointed that after their moment his younger has already gone back to work, but still very happy to be able to spend a whole day with him, the dark-haired man also gets up from the sofa and he goes to open the door again and then an employee arrives at the same moment.

" Ah I needed you, Chan you are my most loyal employee and secretary. I trust you to manage my business for a minimum of two weeks. "

The employer bows politely and answers in the affirmative, Seokmin watches this scene and then wonders what's going on.

" I've taken a two-week vacation in America love ~ And I'm taking you with me, we're going to catch up on all our moments. "

The older, delighted by this announcement, lunges at his younger, the chair almost breaking under the weight and strength of the two bodies, yet it holds.

" We can see other again ! And love each other again as we did on the first day. "

" I'm sorry, you must have really thought I didn't love you anymore because of my lack of attention and preoccupation only with my work. "

" It doesn't matter at all anymore, we're going away and we're going to rekindle our flame of love. "

The youngest and eldest smiled at each other completely happy, they clearly couldn't have asked for a better way to find themselves in love again, now all that's left is to see if their trip goes well ~.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3