- Multiships - Proud

ChanCheol, JiHan, SoonHoon, JunHao, MinWon, VerKwan Seokmin with Dino brother ( Gun )

( Gun )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

ChanCheol ( Seungcheol top )

Seungcheol and Chan are together in bed, the older one lightly caresses the younger one's belly and also begins to place little kisses on his lover's neck, the latter closes his eyes and sighs at ease, he lets out a little squeak of pleasure when Seungcheol sucks the skin of his neck, and his own noise makes him shy, so he places both hands over his mouth, and the older man isn't satisfied with this, so he removes Chan's hands and takes them between his own, he starts to place several little kisses all over his boyfriend's bare hands and arms, then he moves his mouth up to Chan's face and places several butterfly kisses all over Chan's sweet face, the maknae starts to blush and his hands come to lose themselves in his elder's hair.

" Channie-ya I'd like you to know how proud I am of you, your evolution is incredible... you're my greatest pride, the most important person in my life..."

" I'm proud of you too Cheollie-ya because you're an incredible person ~"

Seungcheol chuckles slowly, he was going to get on top of Chan but as he senses that Chan isn't particularly ready to do anything he decides to simply let his hand slide down to his lover's crotch.

" You tell me if you don't want to..."

" Hm, go ahead... I'll do it to you afterwards if you like..."

" Are you sure you want to ? "

" Yeah..."

The elder smiles softly and he starts to make slight movements, Chan starts to moan, he arches his pelvis in pleasure and after several minutes he finally comes, Seungcheol takes his hand again and Chan shyly dares to put his hand in Seungcheol's underwear and he takes his boyfriend's crotch in his hand and he makes movements, the leader moans softly and then the more the minutes pass the louder his moans become and he comes in Chan's hand a few seconds later.

" Baby, we're going to take a little shower together. "

" Hm, I follow you hyungie ~"

The two lovers get out of bed and go into the shower together, Seungcheol takes Chan in his arms and the water cleanses them and it feels good, the elder puts several kisses on his boyfriend's shoulders and they spend the rest of their time like this, in tenderness and love.