- SeokHao - Temptation -

- Seokmin top -

- Seokmin top -

( For the person who wanted this ! Ship + Seok top !! )

N/A : Thanks for the 30 and 31K this is so crazy your so precious !

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Minghao sighs already, bored with his day. It's only his first hour, but he's already fed up, because he can see who he's messing with, and he's got a feeling it's going to be a long one. His colleague and friend Seungcheol comes to support him, putting a friendly hand on his shoulder.

" Girls hit on you, boys push your buttons."

" And there's Seokmin in the middle, he's a horrible kid."

" He's older than you and he probably towers over you. "

Minghao starts to blush, he hadn't expected his best friend to say that, besides it's unprofessional to do that with a student, it's true that the latter doesn't care about the lessons he's giving and as soon as he gets the chance he flirts with him without any restraint, even if he has to admit that all this is gradually having an effect on him he has to calm down and keep quiet. If he gives in to Seokmin's whims, it's the end of his employment contract, because a teacher who has affairs with his pupil is punishable by law.

It's true that he's only a few months older than he is, it's true that his character easily matches his own, and it's true that he's a very handsome young man. Nevertheless, he mustn't give in to temptation.

After hearing the bell ring, the young man heads for his classroom. The boy opens the door and lets his pupils in, but when they take their seats he realizes that Seokmin isn't there, much to his delight.

Unfortunately, this realization is short-lived, as Seokmin storms back into the classroom and begins to analyze his teacher from head to toe.

" I want to do so many things to you, Professor..."

" You keep your sexual desires to yourself please and go to your seat."

" Very well, professor."

" You'll stay at the end of the two hours, the ten o'clock break you have will do it here with me."

" I can't wait."

" Don't dream, it's not to do what you think."

Seokmin sulks slightly, goes to his seat and looks at the blackboard, then then his gaze drifts to Minghao's ass. It's firm and, above all, sticks to the chinese pants. The blond have an erection just at the sight.

The teacher soon arrives at his desk and asks him to do some exercises, but Seokmin are very stubborn and refuses to do them, Minghao sighs and leaves the exercise sheet on Seokmin's table anyway. The blond man analyzes the sheet and smiles. He decides to write on it, but it's far from being answers to Chinese questions, of course. On it he simply writes his desires for Minghao, ranging from the innocent to the torrid things. The end of the two hours comes very quickly.

All the students leave, Seokmin just stands there, frozen in front of his teacher, biting his lower lip and his eyes quickly darkening with envy and desire.

Minghao, for his part, goes to lock the classroom door, so that no one comes to disturb them, then approaches his pupil and sighs as he sees his elder looking at him as if he were a helpless animal about to be devoured by his prey.

" Seokmin I know what you're thinking but I don't want to risk to lose my job because of you."

" The temptation and desire between us is strong though Minghao."

" I'm still your teacher and you're still my student Seokmin. "

" I know very well that you want this just as much as I do."

" There are cameras watching every move we make and I don't want the camera operator to see atrocities like this. "

" Very well, if the temptation isn't too high we'll stay like this, if the temptation is too strong I'll skip the next hour and you'll come to my place, we'll have a lot of fun."

Minghao rolls his eyes, and finally tells his older that he's going to follow him home, Seokmin smiles wryly at this reply and the two boys quickly set off together to Seokmin's apartment.

Once inside, the blond didn't hesitate for a single second before slamming Minghao's body against the front door of his now locked apartment, the exchange torrid and passionate, one seeking to dominate the other and then finally Seokmin finally winning, his tongue coming to play, dancing with Minghao's and his hands coming directly to grip Minghao's ass. The Chinese grunts with pleasure and undulates his pelvis against Seokmin's.

The boy also grunts with pleasure and slowly moves his hands under Minghao's shirt. The Chinese gets the message, stops kissing his elder and puts his arms up to the sky so that his elder can remove his top. Once it hits the ground, Seokmin kisses every part of Minghao's body. He lets out sighs of satisfaction and moans as Seokmin sucks on his sensitive places.

" Minghao, we continue to my room, or ? "

" Take me against that fucking door."

" Very well. It's your choice hum ~"

Seokmin quickly removes the rest of the two boys' clothes, then abandons his teacher slightly in order to go and look for protection, they're both clean but they still prefer to protect themselves. When the blond returns, he comes upon a sight that makes him even harder than he already was.

Minghao has his hands pressed up against the door, and he's just waiting for Seokmin to get inside him. It's so the blond doesn't waste any more time and sucks his own fingers before taking them back and inserting them into Minghao. He lets out a woeful squeak, then finally relaxes after two or three scissor movements by Seokmin.

Once Minghao is ready, Seokmin replaces his fingers with his condom-protected crotch. At first, the older boy doesn't move, but when the younger one starts to move on his own, he understands that he can get going, the sounds of jerky breathing, wet kisses and moaning quickly fill the space, and both boys come quickly.

Seokmin withdraws slowly from Minghao and put the protection into the garbage and the two boys put their clothes on afain and after that the two boys go to Seokmin's couch and Minghao feels sick.

" I gave in to temptation. "

" Hao, you're not going to deny the fact that we've been attracted to each other since we've known each other ? "

" No, but even you're my student..."

" Not for much longer, I'm in my final year, then it's over, we can let ourselves be tempted by each other without being bothered by our professional statuses. "

" I can't wait for you to graduate, I'm going to have to be your tutor though because your school grades aren't it."

" I'll listen better if you come join me at my place."

" Yes, so I end up in your bed all the time. Seokmin, I know you."

" You're the one who said temptation was strong between us."

" Yes, it is, but all the time it's going to do me in the end."

Seokmin starts laughing and so does Minghao. Even though the Chinese is risking a lot, he's glad he gave in to temptation because he's won the man who makes his heart beat faster than normal. And that's priceless. As for Seokmin, he can't wait to be graduate so that nothing can stop him from loving the man he loves freely, and vice versa.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3