- ChanCheol - March -

- Switch version, the two of us are going to be top -

( For the person who wanted this ! )

N/A : I love them so much, my lovely favorite duo 😆

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

March is a particularly popular month for Seungcheol and Chan, as it's the month when they get the most rest, as they can go on vacation together and enjoy a world other than their agency.

This year promises to be completely different from other years, as Seungcheol hasn't given his boss his vacation dates, so he hasn't given his employer the month, so no romantic vacation this year.

Well, that's what Seungcheol thinks, but Chan thinks that even if his lover spends all his time at the agency, he'll still be able to enjoy himself and feel good and at peace, because he'll do everything he can to relax his lover.

That's why today, while Seungcheol left early in the morning to do some paperwork, he stayed home to cook and do other chores to lighten his boyfriend's workload when he gets home.

The evening comes quickly and it's already dark when Chan finishes ironing, but he's happy because he's done absolutely everything to ensure that his boyfriend has nothing to do when he arrives.

When Seungcheol arrives, the younger man notices the tired features on the older man's face. Chan is sad to see this, so he approaches his eldest and kisses him directly on the lips.

This seems to re-energize Seungcheol as he firmly grips his boyfriend's hips and deepens the exchange, Chan's back quickly meets the nearest wall and his tongue begins to dance with Seungcheol's.

After a few moments, the elder finally steps back and his eyes meet Chan's, the younger smiles and gently removes Seungcheol's jacket.

" Go lie down and belly up against the couch, I'll get some massage oil and loosen your joints with my fingers."

" You're the best Channie-ya. "

" It's march Cheollie-ya. We promised each other that this month was the most relaxing for us, although work marries you once you get home you let me do it and you take care of nothing. Just relax."

" I'm happy to have you as my boyfriend and I'm glad we're settling this routine for march."

Seungcheol smiles and returns to kiss Chan on the lips before releasing him and letting him go, while his boyfriend goes to get what he needs to massage him, he goes to settle himself on the couch, obviously taking off his T-shirt to better feel his lover's wonderful fingers on his skin.

He soon arrives, settles himself on Seungcheol's legs and puts some special oil on his fingers, then starts massaging his boyfriend's back, moving at the same time to reach Seungcheol's neck and shoulders.

Nevertheless his repeated movements slowly make the elder grunt as Chan's crotch rubs against his ass and it's quite a divine sensation, obviously when the younger hears his boyfriend grunt he stops and smiles wryly as he removes himself from Seungcheol's legs.

" You want us to do it ? "

Seungcheol looks up, blushes softly and nods, Chan smiles and goes to their bedroom to get some protection, and when he comes back he sees that his wonderful boyfriend has taken off his clothes completely, he's completely naked with his belly against the mattress, At this marvellous sight, the youngest smiles, approaches his boyfriend and doesn't hesitate any longer, puts the protection around his crotch and asks his boyfriend if he wants to be prepared, the oldest shakes his head negatively and Chan makes a slight head movement, he comes on top of his boyfriend.

The older man shakes his head negatively and Chan makes a slight movement of the head. He comes on top of his boyfriend, places multiple kisses on his elder's back and then inserts himself into his boyfriend, who grunts softly and Chan waits, Seungcheol finally nods and the younger man starts to move, the room fills with moans and multiple noises, each more obscene than the last, then after a few minutes and several movements, the two men finally come together. Chan withdraws as gently as possible from his lover and goes off to throw away the garbage.

" If you still have energy, we'll continue our activity in the shower." Chan says softly

Evidently Seungcheol has energy, so he gets up from the sofa and joins the younger man in the shower, quickly the two lovers come to kiss and Seungcheol carries Chan and he presses the young man's back against the shower wall, he positions himself correctly and inserts himself into the younger man, and he starts to move gently.

Chan grunts and sighs repeatedly, bites his lower lip and closes his eyes as Seungcheol continues to move, eventually finding the right spot and tapping it, this makes Chan cry out in delight and Seungcheol decides to come back and kiss the young boy to calm him down.

After several minutes, the two lovers finally come a second time, Seungcheol pulls away from the younger boy and he drops him on the floor, they clean each other up and get out of the shower together, then Seungcheol realizes he hasn't finished working so he quickly abandons the younger boy and returns to the living room to finish his project. Chan is disappointed by this, but he also understands that this March is not like any other.

He also comes out of the bathroom and decides to go and clean up the couch a bit because it's dirty, he puts the blankets to wash and then then leaves to make dinner in the kitchen, he watches his boyfriend work out of the corner of his eye and he sighs, he would have liked it to be an evening like the others filled with tenderness and affection but apparently that won't be possible.

" Channie-ya be careful, you'll get burnt."

Chan realizes that his boyfriend's eyes were on him while he was completely elsewhere, so he removes his hand from where it was and finishes preparing food. He brings a plate to his eldest and takes one as well.

" Eat with me hyungie ~ you can finish working afterwards."

Seungcheol doesn't even reply, which annoys Chan, so he eats in silence and then doesn't even bother to say good night to his eldest, going straight to bed slightly disappointed at the end of this day, the eldest finally realizing after twenty minutes that his lover isn't there so he abandons his computer and goes to his room.

Seeing his boyfriend sleeping peacefully, he smiles lovingly and delicately places a kiss on his lover's forehead before properly pulling the blanket over his lover's body.

" I love you, Channie-ya. Don't forget that I truly love you with the whole of my heart."

Seungcheol is torn between finishing his project or going to sleep and finally his heart wins over his reason and he changes and joins his boyfriend in bed, he will spend one of the best nights of his life with his boyfriend in his arms that night.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

I love this song and you ?

Also thank you a lot for the number of views god it's so unreal..