- CheolHao - Blood -

Top Cheol

Top Cheol

( jj_95_97 Here your request with the CheolHao ~ )

< Vampire style >

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

" Fuck Coups ah- I'm going to ah.."

" Your blood is so addictive I can't stop drinking it.."

" Ah... shit, fuck Coups ah ! "

Seungcheol continues to suck his lover's blood and also continues to touch and play with the swollen crotch of the younger boy who moans more and more under the older boy's actions. The youngest comes quickly and the eldest stops drinking Minghao's blood at this point even if he didn't want to do it, he have to do it because his boyfriend need energy.

" We're supposed to hate each other because our families are rivals and we love each other, we are not normal. "

" Our families don't have to know we suck each other's dicks either, this is between you and me and that's it hum baby."

Minghao starts to blush, Seungcheol is so honest and nonchalant in his words that it makes him shy a little, they've been a couple for a few years now but he's still shy when his eldest talks like that.

The Chinese feels his eldest undo the rest of his clothes and sees him undo his too, then the blond takes Minghao's wrist and leads him into the bathroom. Once inside, the older leads Minghao's next to the shiwer and the older turns on the water and brings it up to perfect temperature, after that the two boys enter into the shower and  the elder returns to kiss the one he loves with great passion, and the room quickly fills with the sounds of wet kisses, sighs of ease, eradicated breathing and low moans.

Seungcheol quickly returns to touch his lover's crotch and lets his mouth settle on his youngest's neck.

" Coups ah please. Can I suck you ? Your blood is so addictive god let me.. just... "

" Go ahead we'll take it to the next level afterwards so don't drink too much, don't tire me out. I need energy for you know what..."

Minghao nods and he feels Seungcheol let go of his crotch and he comes to press his back against the wall behind, the Chinese takes the opportunity to come in front of Seungcheol and he comes to plant his teeth in the skin of his elder and he begins to suck his lover. The latter begins to moan softly, such is the divine sensation.

" Ah ~ baby let me take you now please. "

The younger man stops sucking Seungcheol and blood drips down his body, from his mouth to his chest, Seungcheol bites his lower lip and lets go of the blood, this increases Minghao pleasure so he slowly pushes his lover away and places both hands against the wall in front of him and waits a little bit.