- JeongCheolChan - Sweetie -

- Top Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Chan -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol and Jeonghan have been a couple for quite a few years now, and everyone knows it because they're always showing their love for each other in front of others. The elder is full of tenderness and affection, while Jeonghan likes to be tactile and, above all, glued to her lover. At this moment, the two boys are settled in bed and Seungcheol has his hands under his boyfriend's T-shirt, placing several kisses on the nape of his neck and Jeonghan sighs at ease, starting to move his body and his boyfriend's crotch begins to rub against his ass...

" Cheol ah ~ I want us to do it now.."

" You know we've got training tomorrow sweetie, we'll have to wake up early.... "

" Hm...one of the members will come and wake us up if need be..."

The leader hesitates then finally sighs, he starts kissing Jeonghan's skin again and asks his boyfriend to take off his pants and underwear, of course the group angel does so and Seungcheol asks if he should go for protection or not and of course the blond replies that it's not necessary, he also says he doesn't need any preparation he just needs to have Seungcheol inside him and nothing more.

The eldest chuckled at the explanation and started rubbing his crotch against Jeonghan's entrance and as Jeonghan became more and more impatient, the leader stopped playing and came to insert himself into Jeonghan, the blond moaned and Seungcheol did the same and adjusted himself comfortably, the two men moan together and the older one moves slowly and after a few minutes the older one finds the right spot and taps in repeatedly Jeonghan howls with pleasure and moans Seungcheol's name repeatedly then finally the two boys come together.

Seungcheol pulls out of Jeonghan as gently as possible and the two lovers, so exhausted by what they've just done, fall fast asleep.

-> The next morning

Chan the group maknae counts the members in the practice room and realizes that his two elders are missing, once again. He sighs and runs one of his hands through his hair before leaving the room to go and wake up his two elders.

When he arrives in the room he's immediately greeted by a strange smell, despite the fact that it's dark in the room the young boy sees his two eldest completely naked and the maknae understands what happened the day before, he decides to do nothing and just go to the window, he opens it and it wakes Seungcheol.

" Channie ? "

" Are you awake hyungie ? We're all waiting for you in the practice room you know.."

" What time is it ? "

" Time to get to work."

"Chan ah.."

" I'm not kidding hyung, it's past nine and we're usually in the room around seven. "

" Fuck.."

" That's what you and Jeonghan hyung did last night."

" Hm, why do you mention it you're jealous ? "

" Why should I be ? "

Even though he pretends he doesn't really care Chan ever since he did a certain thing with his two elders he can't get it out of his head and often thinks besides, he'd love it to happen again but he doesn't know how to ask the thing so he doesn't say anything.

" Oh Channie ~ " The little angel wakes up slowly and calls Chan.

" You slept well, Hyung, I hope ? Today we've got a hard day's work. "

" I'm hurt because of Cheol..."

" I'll talk it over with the choreographer and see what we can do."

" Stay here sweetie, come here and sit on the bed.."

Chan frowns and swallows, but does Jeonghan's bidding anyway, he sits down on the bed and quickly senses that the blond is coming to sit beside him, slowly the older man places kisses on Chan's neck and his hands slowly remove the boy's clothes, Jeonghan's hands are active on Chan's body and the younger boy squeals with pleasure every time Jeonghan passes over his sensitive places.

The eldest has fun running his hands all over the place and then stops near the youngest's crotch, gently telling the boy that he can calm his erection with Seungcheol waiting patiently for this to happen, while he goes to take a shower.

" Doesn't that hurt, sweetie ? "
Seungcheol says softly to Chan as he sees that the boy has an erection.

" It hurts sweetie can you help me ? "

Seungcheol immediately understands where Chan's coming from so he puts his torso against the blankets and the maknae comes to settle on top of him, he asks his elder if he needs to go and get protection or something and the older boy replies no, he wants to feel Chan without anything, and he doesn't especially need any preparation.

The youngest smiled at this, he began by placing lots of tender kisses on Seungcheol's back and traced the boy's spine with his tongue, Seungcheol shivered with pleasure and began to moan softly and Chan took this as an invitation, he came straight inside Seungcheol and began to move almost automatically, the room fills with moans, each louder than the last, the pleasure is extremely intense, the maknae finally finds his elder's sweet spot and taps it repeatedly, after a few minutes of moaning each other's name the two men finally come together.

Chan pulls back from Seungcheol and away from his legs, the leader rolls onto his side and the younger fetches tissues to wash the blankets, as he goes to clean everything Seungcheol tells him there's no point, the blanket's going in the washing machine anyway. Chan nodded and came to sit on the bed, Seungcheol got into a sitting position too and Jeonghan arrived just then, the older and the more got dressed again and the blond opened the shutters and the window.

" Honestly even though I like it I don't know why we're doing this, you two are a couple I shouldn't be in the middle of you like this."

" Sweetie, yes Jeonghan and we love each other but after several discussions we also realized that we were attracted to you, we both have feelings for you... "

" I also have feelings for both of you from the first time we did things together until today my feelings for you have only increased. "

" Channie baby, how about Cheol and I try a threesome ? Is that okay with you ? "

" I don't really like the idea, it's strange to listen to, but at the same time I like the idea too, I don't know, it's strange..."

" Which of us do you like the most..."

" Cheol that was the first one to really attract me in a magnetic way but Jeonghan you bring the playfulness and fun too and Cheol brings the sweetness and comfort you have two different personalities but they pair up wonderfully. "

" We miss someone like you in our duo..."

Chan bows his head to the ground and sighs, then after a few seconds of reflection he finally accepts and tries to tell himself that he's in a relationship with two people even if he finds it strange, Seungcheol and Jeonghan to seal this new stage in their relationship decided to kiss in front of Chan and then they came to kiss Chan on the lips one after the other, they know that this relationship can go far it's just up to them to show each other that they love each other and that they're capable of going far together.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3