- SeokGyu - Child -

- Mingyu top -

- Mingyu top -

( xyzbith Here I go with your request I hope you like it )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Mingyu and Seokmin are sitting quietly on the sofa in their living room, the youngest with his head resting on his boyfriend's shoulder, yawning repeatedly. He's a little tired because getting his son to sleep has been a real torture, What's more, he's got all the little boy's toys lying around to tidy up and pick up, but he's so exhausted that he prefers to leave everything lying around, and he figures that the next day it'll be the same thing: he'll make a mess of the living room again, so there's no point in putting everything in order every time.

" Gyu-ah you don't want to go back to being a child sometimes... "

" A child ? No, not especially why ? "

" It's too good though to be a child, you eat, you drink, you play, you sleep. That's all."

" You annoy your parents too, you exhaust them to the max..."

Mingyu rolls his eyes, referring to their own child, he loves his child obviously from the bottom of his heart, but sometimes it's complicated like in the evening for example, the young child is awful he's always full of energy and it's hard to get him to sleep. But once he's asleep, it's like the greatest victory for both young parents.

" No kidding, I want to become a kid again.."

" Minnie, if we become children again, we can't do this... "

Mingyu comes and places several kisses on his boyfriend's neck and lets his hands slide down his eldest's body, the older boy starts to let out little sounds of satisfaction but the younger boy stops, Seokmin turns his head towards his lover's and the latter comes directly to place his lips on the older boy's, he continues to move his hand down to his boyfriend's crotch and gently steps back.

" What are you doing ? Why are you stopping ? " Seokmin asks with a pout on his lips.

" We'll do it this weekend instead when the kid's at your parents' because you're always noisy when we do it."

" That's not true ! Don't stop like that, it hurts..."

" You're going to wake our child."

" I'll make sure he goes back to sleep."

" No ! We'll see about that this weekend. "

" Can you at least take this erection away from me ? "

Mingyu smiles, thinking that he can do this as little as possible, so he goes back to kissing his lover on the lips and slips his hand down his eldest's pants and inside his underwear, delicately grabbing his boyfriend's crotch and working his way up and down his eldest's length. The latter begins to moan softly and then his noises get louder as ecstasy takes over.

Even as Mingyu kisses him on the lips, the pleasure is so intense that his moans are no longer even camouflaged by the younger man's mouth, slowly he places his hands on Mingyu's shoulders and pushes him away, Mingyu pulls back and continues his movements, coming to mark the skin of his boyfriend's neck then finally after a few minutes Seokmin ends up coming in a long moan of bliss.

" Ah.."

" Appa ! Mommy.." the little child cries out from his room.

" I told you you were too noisy, go take a shower, I'll take care of him again."

" I'm so sorry."

" Do you understand why I'm asking you to do it this weekend when he's not here ? He'll only have nightmares if we don't."

Mingyu chuckles lightly and places a quick kiss on the corner of his boyfriend's lips, then goes to see his son in his room, the latter is raised in his bed, tears streaming down his face and he stretches his arms towards the sky when he sees his father, who smiles delicately and comes to take his little one in his arms, then sits down in the rocking chair and starts to move to soothe the child.

" I had a nightmare, Appa. There was so much noise I thought..."

" Shhh Junmin baby it was just a bad nightmare not reality okay ? "

Junmin simply nods, he positions himself comfortably in his daddy's arms and lets himself be rocked, his little eyes close, he hugs his stuffed toy and reassured by his father's words he falls asleep again, Mingyu is relieved to see that it took barely ten minutes for him to fall asleep again, he gets up and deposits his child in his bed again, he puts the blanket properly over his son's body comes to place a little kiss on Junmin's forehead then steps back.

" I love you so much Junmin ah.."

" I love you too appa.."

" Aren't you asleep ? "

" Not totally but I'm going to fall asleep in a little while, you can go join Mommy. Don't worry I'll get some sleep. "

" Are you sure I can go ? "

" Yes, I have to learn not to be afraid of a nightmare anymore, I'm a big boy now. "

" Yes, you're my big boy. "

The little child giggles and positions himself better under his blanket, he yawns softly and finally falls asleep this time, Mingyu leaves his son's room and goes to his own, he finds his boyfriend lying in their bed, the latter not asleep and seemingly waiting for his lover.

When he sees him, he makes room in the bed and pats the empty space, Mingyu smiles and takes off his clothes, putting on just a pair of night shorts and lying down beside his lover, the older one puts his head on his younger one's chest and the latter runs one of his hands through his hair.

" I love you Gyu-ah, sorry again for waking Junmin.."

" Stop apologizing it's okay, I promise we'll do it this weekend. "

" I can't wait now. "

" Let's just say that what we did in the living room is just a small taste of what's in store for us this weekend. By the way, I love you very much too, and I'm really happy that we've built a little family together."

" You're right though one child is enough and being a child again I don't feel like it anymore."

" Why not ? What made you change your mind ? "

" When I was a child, I didn't have anything like what I have today, you and my son, and for that reason alone, I don't want to be a child again. "

Mingyu chuckles softly and places a small kiss on his boyfriend's forehead, and it's only after a few soft words and a few caresses that the two lovers finally fall asleep.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

Happy Junmin ( ATBO ) day <3