- GyuCheol - Boss -

- Mingyu top -

- Mingyu top -

( For the person who wanted this ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol is well known as one of Seoul's leading CEOs, but he's also known as a kind, gentle and sweet person, always present and lovely to his employees, doing his utmost to be the best boss he can be. That's why everyone likes him, and why all his employees secretly or otherwise want to share a night or even their lives with the young man.

At the moment, the black-haired man is sitting at a desk, helping a young woman finish her file. She's not concentrating on Seungcheol's explanations, but she's doing everything she can to flirt with her boss.

All this in front of Mingyu, one of Seungcheol's employees and the black-haired man's secret boyfriend. Seeing this scene doesn't please him at all, especially as Seungcheol is so nice that he does nothing to keep the girl away from him, while she caresses Seungcheol's arm, sticks to him and bites the top of his pencil to make Seungcheol crack.

However, her actions make Mingyu cringe more than Seungcheol, the employee definitely not liking what's happening in front of him, so when Seungcheol has finally finished with the woman and returns to his office, Mingyu lends that he has some files to give to his boss to join him in his office.

Once inside, he carefully locks the door, and when Seungcheol hears the lock, he looks up to see his boyfriend, his eyes dark filled with jealousy.

" Gyu ? What's going on ? Why are you here and why did you look me like that ? "

" Do you think it gives me pleasure to see you being hit on by the others ? Um, Boss. "

" No, I... you know I can't be bad and mean to my employee's. I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

" I'm not asking to be mean Seungcheol, just to put some distance between you and the other's to show them you're already in a relationship. "

Seungcheol swallows with difficulty, then he sees Mingyu approach him, and the young boy don't hesitate to comes and spin his wheelchair and he comes to settle on his legs.

The employee's mouth immediately joins Seungcheol neck and he starts biting and sucking on his boyfriend's skin to leave a mark. Seungcheol moans softly and places his hands in his younger's hair.

Seungcheol puts his head back to give his boyfriend more access to do what he wants, he close his eyes for have more pleasure. When Mingyu is satisfied with his work, he lifts his head and pulls himself off his boyfriend's legs.

" Where are you going Gyu ah ? " Seungcheol ask and open his eyes again.

" Are you disappointed that I'm stopping here, Boss ? "

" I'd be lying if I said no, Gyu-ah ~"

" We'll be better off on the couch. "

Mingyu smiles wryly and pulls out some condoms from his pocket, Seungcheol gaze immediately ignites, he rises from his chair and grabs Mingyu's wrist to drag him onto the room's couch.

Seungcheol takes Mingyu's tie and undoes it, then pulls off his employee's shirt. Mingyu relents and undoes his lover's clothes too.

Once his elder's shirt is open, Mingyu kisses his elder's skin and the latter slowly begins to sigh at ease, grunting with pleasure as Mingyu sucks on his sensitive parts.

" Ahn ~ more ~"

" Eh ~ Cheol love, you know that when we make love I'm in charge. "

" Hum ~ yes ~ ahn ~ you're the boss now ~ "

Mingyu smiles once more then comes to undo his boyfriend's belt, he also removes the older man's pants and underwear and starts to make his boss feel good with his hands, Seungcheol moans imploring his younger to go faster.

" Ahn ~ Gyu ~ AH ~ I want more ~"

Mingyu stops pleasuring his eldest with his hand and comes slowly to his feet, Seungcheol understands the message and puts his belly against the couch and waits for what's to come.
The younger removes all his clothes as well and comes to stand on top of Seungcheol, he starts kissing his boss's skin delicately then asks him to suck his fingers.

Having done this properly, Mingyu introduces a first finger, then a second. He begins to make scissor-like movements.

" AHN ~ Fuck ! I want you in me instead of your fingers ! AHN ~ now ! "

" As you wish boss. Ah, no, I almost forget that, i'm the boss now."

Mingyu withdraws his fingers and thrusts into Seungcheol gently. After several minutes and thrusts both moan and come at the same time. Mingyu pulls out of Seungcheol and tosses the condom in the trash before returning to his lover's side.

" I think I'm going to make you jealous more often."

" You're doing this on purpose ? Boss ! You pervert. "

" Dare to tell me you don't like it."

" No, I really don't like it when you make me jealous. "

" No, not that. Dare to tell me you don't like being the boss for a few moments. "

" Yes, that I definitely like, unfortunately it doesn't last, look I'm your employee again now. "

" Can we do a round two ? You can stay the boss for a few more minutes."

" I'm sorry love but I have an important meeting right now, we'll do it tonight."

Seungcheol simply nods then he feels Mingyu get up from the couch, slowly he looks up and he sees his youngest getting dressed, Seungcheol swears it's the best view in the world, Mingyu's hair is still in a bad order and his body is full of his passage.

" Hey, your body's just as marked as mine boss."

" Maybe people will think I'm a couple with that."

" That won't stop people from hitting on you."

" You know my heart belongs only to you Gyu ah ! "

" Glad to hear it, because everything about me belongs to you personally boss."

" I can't wait for you to be boss again."

" Pervert. "

Mingyu laughs softly and places a chaste kiss on Seungcheol lips, stepping back immediately afterwards. The boss gets up from the couch too and puts his clothes back on before going back to his desk, taking care to leave his neck and collarbone full of hickeys visible so that the other employees can hit on him. Even if he really enjoys not being the boss for a moment.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3