- JunChan - Cheers -

- Chan top -

- Chan top -

( For the person who wanted this )

N/A : I love this ship they're so cute 🥹💎

Quick question : Jeonghan or Joshua with a cold behavior ?

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

To relax and forget his bad day, Jun decides to go to a bar on his own, without telling any of his friends. He wants to be a bit alone to chill this night, and he knows that a bit of alcohol in his blood will do him some good.

He doesn't know why he suddenly feels the urge to drink, it's a bit out of the blue but it's also in line with his day-to-day mood, he's been feeling down and lonely for some time, the fact that all his friends are in relationships and he's still single is perhaps the source of this.

In any case, tonight he want to get out of his house, so he dresses normally and leaves his home immediately afterwards. He quickly reaches the nearest bar and he likes a lot the atmosphere, because it's not that crowded.

If you sit on a couch, you can see people dancing, whereas usually you can barely put a foot on the dance floor because it's so crowded. Seeing that he could spend his evening so quietly made him happy, so he took a chair at the bar and ordered his first drink.

Lemonade, yes, he had planned to drink alcohol, but as the evening is just beginning he prefers to take it easy, not wanting to end up in anyone's bed and wake up the next day with no memory of the night before.

Having had his drink, the young man turns towards the dance floor and his eyes fall on the body of a black-haired man whose back is to the floor, but whose movements are so enchanting that Jun can't take his eyes off the boy.

When the dancer turns to him, and he realizes that the brown-haired man's eyes are on him, he smiles wryly, then leaves the dance floor and joins Jun at the bar. The young boy asks for a glass of non-alcoholic mojito, and once he has it in hand, he hands it to Jun.

" Hmm ? Yes ? "

" Well, Cheers ~ "

" Oh, Cheers ~ "

The two men clink their glasses together and stare into each other's eyes as they sip their drinks. Once they've finished, they set their glasses down on the counter and the dancer returns to the dance floor, taking Jun with him of course.

" I don't know how to dance..." Jun lie obviously.

" Let me guide you. I assure you it's not that hard."

The brown-haired man smiles softly and lets his steps join those of the young man, the boy smiles and he starts to rub his pelvis against Jun's body, the brown-haired man grunts and he grips the young boy's hips firmly.