- SoonHao - Lemonade -

- Top Minghao -

- Top Minghao -

( SVbrinaRiVh8 here your request I hope you like it ~ )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Minghao and Jeonghan have been friends for a while now, and they've been going to the same bar for a while now, so today, like every other time, they're going. Except that this time Minghao is shocked by how crowded it is - usually it's crowded, but this time it's packed, the only free tables are none, so you have to stand and try to make your way between people.

" Hey dude, what's with all the people ? "

" It's because there's a new barista and apparently he makes the best lemonade in the area. "

A new barista ? Minghao hasn't heard of it, so out of curiosity he raises his gaze and tries to bump into this famous barista, without much difficulty he manages to land his gaze on him, and he's so transfixed by the beauty in front of him that he wonders if people aren't just coming to admire him without giving a damn about his drink. Anyway, as the crowd dissipates a little, the two friends manage to settle down at the bar itself.

" What can I get you ? " Asks the barista gently, with a soft voice and a thin smile at the corners of his lips.

" Lemonade for me and you Han ? " Says Minghao

" I'll stick to my usual drink, an ice tea please. "

" Very well. It's noted. "

Minghao follows the barista with his eyes, he really does find him very attractive, the standards of beauty this young man possesses, surpass every conceivable beauty criterion. The young man is slim and trim, he has little beautiful eyes, his smile seems to compete with the sun, his hair is black and look very smooth. He's truly unreal.

" Okay, here i am, with your drinks. I hope your going to like it." Says the barista kindly

Minghao snaps out of his trance to thank the young man, then as he picks up his glass he sees there's a little note with it.

《 I've seen you looking at me more than once, and know that you're also very beautiful and I look at you the same way you look at me, stay until I close the store we'll talk, Soonyoung the barista 》

The young man chokes on his drink at this little note, he look back at the barista, who looks back at him with a gentle smile on his lips. Minghao decides to stay until the bar closes, his friend Jeonghan doesn't even try to find out why, and that's how Soonyoung and Minghao find themselves alone in the bar. Soonyoung takes care to lock the bar because no one can enter now and they have to stay alone for the rest of the night.

" Would you like another lemonade ? I can easily make another just for you." Say the barista.

" To be very honest I'd rather know you than drink." Answers the black-haired man frankly with a slight smirk on his lips.

" You are very enterprising " Say Soonyoung with a little blush on his cheeks.

" Nothing beats honesty, does it ? "

" Hum, I like that don't worry Minghao. "

The interpellant shivers at the sound of his first name, the older is happy to see who is having this effect on him, he moves slowly towards his elder, his gaze piercing, all his shyness seem to have disappear.

Minghao bites his lower lip as he sees his youngest approaching, and once he's up to Minghao's level, he places his hands on the younger neck, then moves his head closer to the black-haired man's. Minghao places his hands on Soonyoung chest before he slips.

" We were supposed to be getting to know each other, weren't we ? " Minghao said with a smirk.

" How about we do the steps the other way around ? "

" Meaning ? "

" Right now I just want you to kiss me, you know ? Then we'll get to know each other after. "

Minghao smiles more frankly and grabs his older jacket between his hands before pulling him towards him, their lips comes together, the kiss immediately feverish, torrid and passionate. Soonyoung tugs at the strands of Minghao's hair, Minghao runs his hands under his older top. Soonyoung steps back a little, his shyness retourn.

" You want it or not ? Because personnaly I really want you."

" I..I want you too but. Not here let's go to the vip sofas okay ? It's more confortable right there."

" That's fine for me. "

Just like that, Soonyoung drags Minghao over to his famous vip sofas, and once there the younger comes to lay his elder on them and comes to stand above him.

He kisses him gently, stroking his hair, Minghao hands returning to the underside of his youngest top, finding his youngest skin soft and therefore very pleasant to the touch.
Soonyoung gently steps back and Minghao removes his shirt, Minghao's eyes shining at this magnificent body as he strokes his youngest musculature with his fingertips. The latter smiles softly with blush on his cheeks and he ask Minghao's to removes his top, the younger do it and the two boys quickly return to kiss each other's and their bodies start to move.

" I don't have any condom with me..."

" Uh ? We're not going to do that without nothing..."

" I'm just going to suck you and we're not going to do anything more okay ? Are you alright with that ? "

Soonyoung nods and lets the younger boy do what he wants, slowly his pants slide down his legs and his underwear slides down his legs too, he swallows hard and blinks several times, he feels Minghao's fingers touch his chest and sees that the younger boy lets his head come close to his crotch, Soonyoung bites his lower lip and lets out a little sigh of ease when he feels Minghao take him in his mouth he moans slightly.

Minghao starts to really suck him off, going back and forth on the older boy's length and the boy can't stop moaning, thankfully the bar is closed, after several minutes the older boy finally comes in Minghao's mouth and the young man takes a handkerchief from his pocket and spits it all out before lying down beside Soonyoung. Of course, the two boys get dressed again, they talk about everything and anything, exchange a few kisses on the lips, tease each other a little, and after a few hours, sleep arrives for both boys, so they end up falling asleep peacefully in each other's arms, knowing that this is the beginning of the relationship and that they're not going to stop there.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3