- SoonHoon - Tears -

- Top Jihoon -pov Soonyoung

- Top Jihoon -
pov Soonyoung

- For the person who wanted this ! -

N/A : It's been so long this ship, their my 3rd favorite ship !

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

I'm with my friends outside, we're shooting a new episode of In the soop, everyone's starting to drink and party, personally I'm having trouble getting into it, I'm not drinking I don't feel like it and I'm not smiling either, no joke makes me smile, my brain is occupied by only one thing and it makes me sad.

My best friend, Jihoon, seems to notice, he looks at me a few times and then finally moves to my side, I feel one of his hands on my back and my eyes start to fill with tears. I try to hold back, but Jihoon attention does me so much good that my tears start to flow. My youngest makes me turn my head towards his and calmly wipes away my tears.

" Soonie, do you want to go to bed ? "

I nod gently, he tells the members we're going to sleep and we leave, normally we're not supposed to sleep together, he has a room with Seungcheol and I share my room with Chan. But tonight I really want and need to sleep with Jihoon.

So before he goes off to his room, I hold him back and ask him with tear-dimmed eyes if he can stay with me. My youngest understands, of course, so he nods and comes to my room.

Since we've already washed and changed into our pyjamas, we go straight to my bed. Normally I'd put some distance between him and me, but tonight I really need to feel his arms around me, so I lay my head against his chest and let the tears roll down my cheeks once more.

Jihoon strokes my back and places several kisses in my hair, soothing my emotions and especially my heart, I slowly raise my gaze and my eyes meet his, Jihoon smiles affectionately and places his lips on mine, the exchange is calm and gentle as usual, at least until I feel his body undulating against mine, I know he's doing this to make me think only of him and nothing else, so I give in.

He delicately positions himself above me, his hands remove my clothes one by one and he removes his too, my hands caress his chest and he smiles tenderly at me, I smile back and he delicately removes my hands from his chest and places several kisses on the back of my neck, I start to sigh at ease and he starts to move, I feel his mouth sucking at my skin and it makes me moan barely audibly.

He keeps moving and everything speeds up very quickly, his little tongue wanders over my collarbone and it gives me the shivers, after several minutes with my mind completely elsewhere than on earth, I feel that I'm going to come and Jihoon sighs in my ear that he's going to come too so I can do it, so after just a few more moments we come together.

Jihoon pulls away from me and goes to get some things to wash us, then once he's cleaned the place he gives me some clothes for the night, I saw him take one of my sweaters for himself and he came to lie down beside me again, I put my head on his chest and we fell asleep peacefully.