- 95 line + Wonwoo - Feeling -

- Top 95 line -

- Top 95 line -

( For the person who wanted this ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen have been a group for over ten years now, they're all friends, but lately Wonwoo has been lost in his feelings, he finds himself deeply attracted to the three oldest members of the group, but he doesn't know how to express himself, so he just thinks asking for sex will help, so that's what he does, He decides to start with the leader, shyly he knocks on his door and Seungcheol tells him to come in, Wonwoo does and goes to sit on the bed, Seungcheol straightens up slightly and asks the youngest what's wrong, Wonwoo doesn't answer he just kisses the leader on the lips.

Of course, Seungcheol pulls back and Wonwoo bites his lower lip in stress.

" What's going on ? "

" I'm lost in my feelings.."

" You seriously think that doing what's on your mind is going to help you stop being lost ? "

" Yes."

Seungcheol sighs and then he thinks to himself that denying his cadets something isn't like him so he slowly comes to sit beside Wonwoo on the bed and he puts his hand in the youngest's underwear, he lets his fingers work their way down the boy's length and the room fills with barely audible moans.

" I'm sorry Woo, I'm unable to do more than this, I have no feelings for you personally. " Says the leader delicately.

Quickly Wonwoo comes into the leader's hand and the leader removes his hand from the boy's underwear and leaves to clean it in the bathroom.

" Hyung, thank you for being honest with me."

" It's normal. " The leader smiles gently.

-> The next day

Wonwoo found himself in Joshua's room, asking the boy to do exactly the same thing as Seungcheol had done the day before. At first, the American was very reluctant and didn't want to do it at all, as he only wanted to do it with one person, but finally, as Wonwoo was quite insistent, he agreed.

He just decided to place Wonwoo against the bathroom door, and use his knee to make him come, as the rubbing felt good to Wonwoo he came very quickly as soon as Joshua was aware of this he abandoned Wonwoo and left his own room to go for a walk outside and forget what had just happened.

-> The next day

Wonwoo is with the last member for whom he thinks he has feelings, Jeonghan.

Today it's very different, his back is up against a wall and Jeonghan is undulating his body against hers while placing tiny kisses on the younger man's neck, Wonwoo finally comes after a few minutes with a long moan of pleasure and Jeonghan gently steps back and sighs, shaking his head, he walks out of his room and falls nose-to-nose with Joshua.

Of course the young man was going to pass by, their rooms are right next to each other. For some reason, Jeonghan feels bad about having done this with Wonwoo, and a feeling of guilt comes over him when he sees Joshua's innocent little doe eyes looking at him.

" Did you do it with Wonwoo too ? Or do something with him ? "

" Uh ? Because you did too ? "

" Yesterday, but it made me feel bad..."

" Sorry Shua hyung for making you uncomfortable it wasn't my aim."

Says Wonwoo as he leaves Jeonghan's room, thanks to these three consecutive days he's realized that he has no feelings for the three boys, far from it, doing this with them being no doubt because it was a fantasy, and nothing more, and he was sad to have forced the issue because he sensed that Joshua and Seungcheol were extremely uncomfortable with the idea of doing anything. Jeonghan seemed more at ease, at least that's what Wonwoo thought, but now that he saw the blond man's face full of guilt, he sensed that even Jeonghan didn't like what had happened.

" I'm sorry I forced you to do it, I just wanted to check my feelings..."

" You know Wonwoo you didn't force us you didn't put a knife to our throat either. But don't you think there are other ways of checking your feelings than doing this ? " Joshua says shyly.

" Personally, as a leader, I should have put a stop to it already, but I agreed too..." The three boys turn to their leader, who has arrived just behind Jeonghan and Joshua.

" I'm really sorry again..."

" That's okay Wonwoo, now it's all clear in your mind isn't it ? "

" Hm, it wasn't feelings I had for you but more attraction."

The older three simply nod and then Jeonghan decides to go and take a shower and he also asks Joshua to come with him, it's nothing new for the two boys to do this so Wonwoo and Seungcheol aren't surprised. The older boy places one of his hands on one of the younger boy's shoulders and says he's going to prepare lunch for the younger members.

Wonwoo nods and then decides to join Chan in his room. The maknae is his greatest moral support, so he doesn't hesitate to tell him everything, and now he needs to get it all out of his little body, so Wonwoo goes into the boy's room and stumbles across something he never thought he'd see.

" Chan, who's this letter for ? She's so beautiful. You put all your feelings in this letter right ? "

Chan starts to blush with his heart beating wildly in his ribcage, he hides his letter and places his two small hands over his face to hide his embarrassment.

" For nobody, it's for no one, and you then your feelings towards the three oldest ? "

" I don't have feelings for any of the three, it was simply attraction.."

" I see. I'm glad you managed to solve the mystery."

" Are you going to give your letter to the person you wrote it for ? "

Chan shakes his head vigorously he's not at all ready to give his letter to the person concerned who is the leader, for the moment his feelings will remain buried deep inside himself and he thinks it's better that way. Wonwoo comes and sits beside him, strokes his hair and for his part is completely satisfied to have realized that there are no mixed feelings in his mind. Being in love with three people is quite complex and he doesn't know how he could have managed if his feelings were real.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3