- JeongHao - Sugar -

- Minghao top -

- Minghao top -

( kfangirlyahh here your request ~ )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jeonghan and Minghao have been a couple for some time now, but the younger has a tendency to leave the older behind to meet up with his friends. This bothers Jeonghan, but he says nothing for fear that Minghao will get angry at him for his misplaced jealousy.

Jeonghan is currently sitting in his living room, and he's starting to feel unwell. His stomach is starting to burn, his head is spinning, his body is sweating, his vision is blurring, his breathing is quickening, and his eyes are gradually closing.

" Han hyung ! " is all he hears before plunging into complete darkness.

It's only a few minutes later that he wakes up, his head still spinning and his stomach still burning, but he's no longer on the sofa in the living room, he's in his bedroom and his boyfriend is sleeping beside him, with his hand in his. Since Jeonghan has been moving around a lot, this has woken Minghao up.

" Oh my God, love ! You're alive ! I was so afraid for you. What's going on ? "

" I need sugar Hao..."

" Your hypoglycemia, how can I forget that ? I'm such a idiot boyfriend. I forbid you to move I'm coming. "

The younger of the two leaves the room to fetch some overcooked food such as sweets from the living room, when he returns he sees Jeonghan's eyes shining, Minghao hurries to his side and gives him what he needs.

Jeonghan thanks his boyfriend and takes the sweets, feeling immediately better. Being in a better state of health, Jeonghan takes his boyfriend in his arms and starts to cry. Minghao understands perfectly why he's crying, he feels at fault and tells himself it's his fault.

" Love. I promise you that from now on I'll stay by your side more. "

" Don't stop yourself from living and seeing your friends for my sake. I know how important they are to you. "

" Love, under no circumstances will a friend be more important than you. You are and always will be the most important person in my life."

Jeonghan gently straightens his head and feels his youngest come to wipe away his tears, then the younger also comes to place a kiss on his lover's forehead but also on the tip of his nose to finish with his lips.

This sweet kiss is gentle but also passionate, Jeonghan makes a slight noise in the exchange and this makes Minghao smile and step back.

" You're particularly sensitive."

" That's because it's been a long time since we've done anything. "

" I'm so sorry this is all my fault.."