- Dessert - SeokSol -

- Vernon top -

- Vernon top -

~ Happy birthday to these two boys ~

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen are sitting in their living room, celebrating the birthdays of their three February boys - Chan, Vernon and DK - and they having fun as usual, until the cake arrives. Every time dessert arrives, the men, who are all in their late thirties, are having the time of their lives.

They put their fingers in the custard and spread it all over their hands, each other's faces, each other's bare arms, the joy and happiness obviously radiating on such an important day as the three boys' birthday.

After a bit of play, the three birthday boys step to the front and the photos begin, with music playing in the background and everyone singing along.

" And yet another candle blown out and yet another year gone by, we wish you a happy birthday, so that you have everything good for the whole year, lots of love and iron health, A happy birthday. The success and joy you hope for a happy birthday.
We've all come together tonight to tell you how much we love you, we've got lots of presents for you, good luck and see you next year to blow out another candle ! Happy birthday, our three precious Aquarius boys ! "

Following the little song, the three boys blow out their candles and the evening is spent in joy and good humor, with everyone having a blast, laughing and having fun. They keep at it until about 2 a.m., because they're so tired.

Seokmin left a little earlier than Vernon, but to be honest, the two men have been staring at each other intensely for most of the evening, warming up to each other, and they know exactly how this evening is going to end.

When Vernon enters his room, he realizes that the bedroom lights are dimmed, scented candles are lit and a few flower petals are laid out on the bed, he smiles softly and locks the door behind him before stepping into the room.

" Baby where are you ? "

" Right here. "

Seokmin emerges from the bathroom, just with a vest that belongs to Vernon on him, his legs uncovered and this makes Vernon smile wryly. The young boy approaches his boyfriend, grabs his wrist and lays him down on the bed, quickly settles on top of him and unzips the vest, then lets his slender fingers caress the boy's skin.

" Why did you turn me on so much, Hum ? Naughty boy."

" I saw you hadn't had dessert so I thought I might be for you."

" Hmm, that's interesting and don't worry I'll take care to devour my dessert well. "

Vernon's eyes are filled with lust, Seokmin slowly comes and runs his hands under his youngest's shirt, Vernon smiles and removes Seokmin's hands, Seokmin squeals in disappointment but he's quite happy to see that the younger man is removing his shirt.

Slowly Vernon doesn't give his boyfriend time to observe his body as he immediately comes to kiss, lick, suck, mark the older boy's skin, the latter arches his back in pleasure and starts to moan when he feels Vernon coming to play with his nipples.

It's one of the most sensitive parts of his body and Vernon knows it which is why he plays with it so much, Seokmin moans more and more so that Vernon is forced to hold his hips so that he stops writhing in pleasure.

" Nonnie ~ Take me off, my.. ah ~ underwear... it's tight... anh ~ it hurts..."

The younger man simply nods and comes to remove his lover's underwear and smiles at the sight of his lover's proudly erect member just waiting to be sucked.

Vernon of course wastes no more time, moving his kisses down to his boyfriend's crotch and taking Seokmin into his mouth without even warning, the older man arches his pelvis even more and moans when he feels Vernon sucking him to his full length.

After a few minutes, Seokmin comes into his boyfriend's mouth and the latter gets up from his lover's legs to spit out what's in his mouth into the bathroom sink, as well as fetching some useful things for what's to come.

Obviously, Seokmin knows and longs for this evening not to be over, so he puts his stomach against the mattress and waits impatiently for his boyfriend, who soon arrives.

Soon he feels his lover's hands squeeze his ass, causing him to let out a little squeak of pleasure and the younger man to smile wryly. Without hesitating any longer, the younger man stops torturing his boyfriend's ass and removes the rest of his clothes.

He then applies lubricant to his fingers and tells his lover he's going to insert a finger, just as he's about to do so, Seokmin stops him, Vernon wonders what's going on so he asks his boyfriend.

His boyfriend replies that he just wants Vernon to enjoy his dessert to the full, no need for preparation, no need for protection, they just need each other. The younger man obviously agrees, takes a handkerchief and wipes his hand, then settles on his boyfriend.

The latter nodded that he was ready and Vernon gently inserted himself into his boyfriend, the two men moaned together and slowly Vernon began to move, the moans getting louder and noisier, fortunately the walls were soundproof at times.

Vernon keeps moving and then, when he feels he's close, he takes his boyfriend's crotch in his hand and starts to move back and forth. Seokmin quickly becomes a moaning mess and after several minutes the two men come at the same time.

The younger man withdraws as gently as possible from Seokmin and goes off to clean his hand in the bathroom, obviously taking care to open the window in this room so that it doesn't smell too much...

Then he returns to his lover and lies down beside him, while the older man rests his head on the young man's chest.

" Happy birthday, Nonnie."

" Happy birthday too Minnie. "

" I hope you enjoyed your dessert."

" More than anything. Besides from the way Seungcheol was looking at Chan, I honestly think our maknae has become our leader's dessert too. "

" He must have celebrated his birthday with dignity like we did."

The two lovers start laughing and then after a few caresses, wonderland quickly sweeps them away.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3