- SeokHui - Honeymoon -

- Top Seokmin -

- Top Seokmin -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

After their beautiful wedding, the two men took a week's vacation to celebrate their honeymoon.

The week went really well, but Seokmin is frustrated by one thing : every time he tried to go further, Jun pushed him to stop in his tracks. Seokmin doesn't know why Jun doing this, but he accepts because he doesn't feel like forcing his lover.

Right now, Jun is outside watching the sun slowly set, then he feels two arms wrap around his waist and a head rest on his shoulder.

" Jun-ah, what do you think of our honeymoon ? "

" I can't ask and dream for anything better Seok, I'm really happy right now and you ? "

" I feel good here too, unfortunately tomorrow morning we have to go back to our home and go back to work too."

" All good things must come to an end Seok-ah ~"

" Um..."

Sepkmkn tries to get his hands under Jun's shirt, places a few kisses on the back of his lover's neck but he escapes his younger grasp to return to the bedroom. Seokmin sighs in disappointment and returns to the room, closing the window.

He sighs for the umpteenth time, until Jun comes to his side and closes the shutters. The room is plunged into darkness, but the two lovers can still see each other, and Seokmin catches a glimpse of his husband's flushed cheeks.

He feels his lover come closer to him and gently his older man's lips come to rest on his neck, Seokmin blinks but enjoys what's happening, until Jun pulls back.

" I...I want us to do it Min-ah I feel ready ~"

" Are you sure of yourself ? "

" I know you've wanted to do it for a long time-"

" It doesn't matter I have hands, love, if you are not ready it's okay."

" No, I really want to do it, I assure you. I won't regret it, just take it easy and be gentle you're... um... my first."

Seokmin giggles softly and Jun gently hit him on the shoulder because he thinks it's naughty, the younger stops laughing and takes his older by the hips, he comes gently to kiss the one he loves and then slowly slides his tongue into Jun's mouth. Jun moans quietly and lets Seokmin dominate him as he wishes.

Seokmin delicately places his hands on Jun's thighs and carries him easily to the bed without breaking the kiss. It's only when the Chinese has his back against the mattress with Seokmin on top of him that they stop kissing.

The younger moves his hands under Jun's top, and Jun understands. He slowly gets up from the mattress and raises his hands to the sky, while Seokmin takes the opportunity to remove his lover's T-shirt. Once this is done, he removes his top too, then lays Jun's body back down on the bed.

He delicately kisses his husband's lips, then moves on, placing little kisses on his neck, collarbone, adam's apple, then all over Jun's body. The Chinese sighs with relief and lets his hands explore his lover's hair.

He simply raises his head to Jun's and, with a simple glance, asks if he can do it, the Chinese simply nods with a light blush on his cheeks and Seokmin smiles softly at his lover's shy, adorable side.

Slowly, he unbuckles his older belt and removes his own, then pulls off the rest of his clothes - too bulky for what's to come anyway.

Seokmin slowly runs his fingers over Jun's body and down to his lover's crotch, lightly touching the spot and Jun arches his pelvis in envy and pleasure. The first moan, louder than the others, comes from Jun's mouth, inviting the younger man to take the next step.

Delicately he stops touching his lover and went off to get what he needed, he wanted this moment to happen so he had it all planned, when he got back on top of his lover he asked him to suck his fingers. Jun does so, and once they're ready, Seokmin takes them back.

Then he stands up, Jun gets the message and puts his torso against the mattress, Seokmin slowly slides his fingers down his lover's back until they reach his ass. The younger warns his lover and inserts his first finger. Jun grunts in pain, but this cry of pain quickly turns into a cry of pleasure.

When Seokmin realizes that it's doing his lover good, he inserts a second finger and starts making scissor-like movements, Jun screams and a tear rolls down his cheek.

" I'm sorry love, but I need to prepare you. "

" It hurts so much Seokmin ah."

" You'll hurt even more afterwards, but your pain will turn to pleasure, believe me."

Jun nods then lets Seokmin continue his action, until he feels ready. He turns his head slightly towards his husband and simply nods, Seokmin gets the message, he withdraws his fingers and Jun grunts at this action.

Seokmin laughs softly and puts the protection around his crotch before gently thrusting into Jun, who squeals in pain, more tears roll down his cheeks, then after adjusting himself he signals Seokmin that he can move, so he begins to move slowly.

Jun soon realizes that Seokmin was right, and his cries of pain are transformed into cries of pleasure. In other words, he moans at the same rhythm as Seokmin.

" Ah ~ Min ah ~"

" Me too ah ~"

So the two men come at the same time, and Seokmin gently withdraws from Jun in order to throw the condom in the trash. The Chinese, even though in a little pain, manages to get on the right side of the bed and leaves Seokmin to clean up. Once he's done, the younger immediately lies down beside Jun, who snuggles up to his younger.

" This honeymoon has been perfect from start to the end."

" Hmm, I'm glad to be your husband and I'm glad of this honeymoon too."

" It took us a long time to really get together."

" I think we're the only ones who got together and got married in the same day, well in the same hour."

" We're unique, but that's nice too."

" Hmm."

Jun smiles against Seokmin chest and Jun smiles back, placing a few kisses in his lover's hair and simply stroking his lover's back.

It's under this gentleness that Jun falls peacefully asleep, and Seokmin falls asleep just afterwards with his heart swollen with happiness and joy.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3