- JiHan - Talk -

They're so adorable please- this ship are all I need to be happy ( with ChanCheol

They're so adorable please- this ship are all I need to be happy ( with ChanCheol..) hum sorry let's go to the story

- Joshua top -

( For the person who wanted this ~ )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jeonghan took Joshua with him to his room, but once inside, the elder let go of the younger and became extremely withdrawn and shy, Joshua finding him adorable as usual, his little cheeks flushed with embarrassment, his eyes analyzing the ground and nothing else, his body trembling and he plays with the too-long sleeves of his sweater, Joshua finds him so cute that he comes and hugs him gently, he strokes his back gently and Jeonghan calms down and returns the hug to the youngest.

" Let's talk Jeonghannie ~ we need to talk and sort this out. "

" You're right, let's talk. "

Slowly Joshua lets go of the older man and moves to settle on the bed in the room, Jeonghan approaches gently and hesitates before sitting down, the American chuckles delicately he grabs Jeonghan's hand and invites him to take a seat beside him, the blond ends up doing so and his gaze doesn't leave the floor.

" Jeonghannie look at me in the eyes, please.."

Slowly, Jeonghan's gaze rises and he slowly turns his head towards Joshua's, the American gently places one of his hands on one of Jeonghan's cheeks, then gently tucks the older man's hair back behind his ear and places a tiny kiss on Jeonghan's forehead before stepping back.

" To be honest with you, Jeonghannie, I've always felt a certain attraction to you, you've always drawn me in a magnetic way, from our pre-beginnings to today my feelings for you have only deepened."

" Shuji-ya, mine too, I've... uh ? I've always enjoyed being close to you, I don't particularly seek to be close to others, but uh ... being close to you is vital to me, I need you to be happy. " Jeonghan are really shy and his cheeks are more red than before, Joshua find him adorable one more time.

" Do you want us to try to be more than friends ? Let our hearts decide our destiny ? Let's let our relationship go where it wants to go."

Jeonghan simply nods and Joshua slowly moves his head closer to the older man's, he sees the latter's eyes close so he does the same and lets his lips discover the blond's, an explosion of sensations is born in the pit of their stomachs, Joshua gently places his hands on Jeonghan's hips and the older man places his two hands on the younger man's neck, The American lightly pinches the blond's body and the latter lets out a little squeak, Joshua takes the opportunity to insert his tongue into the older man's mouth, the elder responds with a silent moan and then, as the heat in the room gradually increases, Joshua lays the older man's body on the bed and comes on top of him.

His lips move delicately down Jeonghan's neck, placing countless small wet kisses, then he lets his hands pass under Jeonghan's T-shirt to let his fingers play with Jeonghan's nipples. The older man moans more and more, and without really realizing it, his body moves and his erection and Joshua's meet.

The younger boy lets out a grunt and abandons Jeonghan's nipples in order to hold his legs between his hands, he places himself correctly between the older boy's thighs and starts to move naturally, the two boys' erections come into friction and both boys moan with pleasure, the euphoria is at its peak, the ecstasy is extreme and after several minutes the two men end up coming together.

Joshua shifts slowly, getting up from the bed and taking Jeonghan's hand to lift him off the bed and drag him with him to the bathroom, delicately removing his clothes and Jeonghan's too, they both get into the shower and let the water cleanse both their bodies, Joshua embraces Jeonghan from behind and lets his hands caress the older boy's soft skin, his mouth come to marks the blond neck and Jeonghan whine a little, Joshua stop suck and bite Jeonghan neck and smiles.

" Still, it's much nicer to do it with someone you love."

" I agree, it's about time we cleared the air and talked things over together. "

" I never thought Chan had feelings for Cheol, he hides it really well."

" He told me during one of his back stage concerts that he had trouble concentrating because Seungcheol wasn't there."

" He's got a strange logic too personally it's when you're around that I'm not concentrating. "

" You're too cute Jeonghannie ~"

Jeonghan is embarrassed and this makes Joshua giggle, after washing themselves thoroughly the two lovers decide to get out of the shower and grab bathrobes before joining the older boy's bed, Jeonghan settles down on the side of the wall and Joshua takes a seat beside him, slowly the two boys' close but a voice resounds it's Seungcheol's, the leader informs that the meal is ready so the boys decide to get out of bed and join the living room. Jeonghan shyly hides behind Joshua, and the American reassures him by gently taking his hand.

" Jeonghan hyung ~ you're in a relationship with Shua hyung ~ " Soonyoung asks with a voice full of enthusiasm.

Jihoon comes up right behind him and taps him on the back of the head, Soonyoung complains and cries like a baby, Jihoon giggles and places a little kiss on the back of his neck before walking away, Soonyoung blinks rapidly he wasn't expecting it but it makes her smile and blush at the same time, he decides to leave in pursuit of the younger man.

" Is it that obvious that we're a couple ? "

" You've got a hickey on the back of your neck, so yeah, it's obvious."

Jeonghan flinches and turns around, it's Jungkook who's there with a smirk on his lips, the blond blushes softly and Joshua sighs softly he's used to the youngest bugging them a bit.

" Kook ! "

" What is it Shua ~ ? "

" I can't wait for your boyfriend to come back because you're boring as sunbae well especially when Taehyung's not around."

" When the cat's away the mice dance. Come and eat before it gets cold, kids. "Seungcheol says softly.

The evening is sweet and pleasant and everyone understands that Seungcheol is with Chan and Joshua is with Jeonghan, the two love affairs most desired by the other members finally existing to their great delight. Even Wonwoo, who thought he had feelings for 95 Line, finds the two couples cute, and all's well that ends well.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3