- SeokSoo - Dream -

~ Sorry not sorry for this os ~

theshinyreader here your SeokSoo lol-

~ Joshua top ~

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Pov Seokmin

My eyes slowly close, I'm snug under my blankets and starting to fall asleep, nevertheless after a few minutes spent like this, I hear noises against my door, I decide to get out of bed and go to open it.

At the door there's Joshua, one of my eldest in our group, and I've developed a crush on him after a few years, wondering why he's there. My questions are quickly answered as he enters my room, closes the door behind him and presses me against it. I quickly feel his warm breath hit the skin of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

His hands come to rest on my hips and my cheeks take on a red tinge, my eldest's mouth comes to rest on my neck, he licks me, sucks me, marks me, and his hands go under my tee-shirt.

Slight moans escape my mouth and Joshua quickly comes to kiss me ferociously on the lips, the exchange is extremely aggressive and torrid but it remains really pleasant, but his hands come to plunge gently into his hair.

He lifts my back from the door and carries me in, kissing me of course, then quickly deposits me on the bed in the room and comes on top of me, his hands take off my pyjamas and he removes his clothes afterwards, I swallow as he has a truly magnificent body, which makes me blush even more.

Joshua has a wry smile on his lips, he gently places kisses all over my body, my eyes close and my moans fill the room, I feel my eldest's hand delicately play with my crotch, causing me to let out a little noise.

My eldest seems to like his noises because he plays even more, he caresses my swollen erection and his mouth continues to play with my nipples, it's an extremely sensitive area and this Joshua seems to have well understood from the way I moan.

" Don't be so loud, I want the others to have nice dream not horrible nightmare. "

" Ah hyungie ~ please.. "

" Please what ? "

" Do something more concrete. "

" I don't feel like making love I'm too tired, I'm just going to have a little fun.."

" No, please ! "

" Calm down little kitten, I'm going to make you come differently than usual that's all."