- SeokChan - Naughty boy -

- Top Chan -

- Top Chan -

( TanishkaTomar573 Here I go with your request I hope you'll like it ! )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol and Chan are extremely close, they both sit on the sofa in the agency's living room and watch their favorite series together, at the end of each episode they discuss what could happen next, they debate, tease and laugh a lot together, they have a really good chemistry and all the members notice it, starting with Seokmin, Chan's boyfriend. When he realizes that this day is like all the others, where Chan prefers to spend his time with the leader and not with him, it makes him jealous.

At first he didn't feel that way, but now he does. He's extremely jealous of the closeness between the two young men, and when he sees Chan's head resting on the older man's shoulder and one of Seungcheol's hands resting on one of his boyfriend's thighs, he explodes with rage, he explodes with rage, emerges from his little hiding place and grabs Chan's wrist. Without another word, he pulls him to his room and locks the door, pressing Chan against it and starting to breathe differently.

" Can you explain to me what you're doing naughty boy ? "

" I'm not a naughty boy, you are ! You spend your time ignoring me to spend your time with Seungcheol. Is he or am I your boyfriend seriously ? "

" First of all, you don't yell at me, you swallow your misplaced jealousy and I'm close to whoever I want. You're supposed to know me and not doubt how I feel about you. Now if you doubt it's not my fault."

" Chan."

" You've been a naughty boy being jealous over nothing, you deserve a punishment. Take off your clothes, when I come back here I want to see you without any clothes on, is that clear ? "

Seokmin swallows and nods while Chan, with a slight smirk at the corners of his lips, goes off to the bathroom next to their room, undresses inside and grabs what he needs for what's to come.

When he returns to the bedroom he realizes that Seokmin is well and truly undressed, and this delights him. He gently approaches his boyfriend and pushes him back onto the bed, then settles on top of him, slowly his mouth marks and sucks on his boyfriend's skin.

" You have no right to moan ! "

" Chan-ah ! Please... "

" No, this is your punishment..naughty boy. "

Seokmin is disappointed but he also tells himself that he's been looking for it so he holds back his moans as best he can and when Chan shifts slightly he understands what's about to happen, so he puts his belly against the mattress and waits, he quickly feels Chan's fingers come to trace his spine, in just a few minutes it's no longer the younger boy's fingers but his tongue that slides over the older boy's body, he starts to moan but Chan gives him another slap on his thighs.

" Shhh you're not allowed to moan. Besides, I've picked up some things for afterwards but I don't feel like preparing you, you don't deserve it."

Chan Seokmin lets out a grunt, Chan grunts too but for the same reason, he starts to move and Seokmin grabs a pillow and positions his head in it, hoping that the object will be able to camouflage his moans.

Chan's movements are still quick but they don't hurt, obviously the younger man takes care to be gentle with his elder, he's not so upset as to destroy him, slowly he comes and grabs his boyfriend's crotch and moves back and forth along Seokmin's length, the young man starts to moan louder and louder but Chan doesn't say anything because he's moaning too.

The two warn each other and they come at the same time after a few strokes from Chan in the right place and some soft but threatening words at the same time, the maknae pulls out of Seokmin and he leaves to throw the protection in the garbage can, he returns to the bathroom, washes his hand and dresses again.

" Aren't you staying with me ? "

" No, I promised Seungcheol we'd go to the cinema tonight there's a new film out and want to go and see it together. "

" I assure you I feel like he's your boyfriend and I'm simply someone who's just here to drain your balls. "

" Hey, watch your words I already told you I only like you, Cheol and I are just friends and spend our time together because we have a lot in common that's all."

" How can I be sure you don't feel anything for him."

" I already love you, that's more than enough for me, managing one boyfriend is complicated enough so why have two. Besides, Cheol already loves someone. "

" Uh ? Who's that ? You ? "

" No, you're silly sometimes, Seok. He loves Joshua hyung and besides he's coming with us tonight and I was going to ask you to come with us but the way you're acting I don't feel like asking you anymore. "

" Chan-ah I'm sorry for being a naughty boy and not believing in you and your feelings. I'm just unsure, you're a sweet and pleasant person it's easy to fall in love with you then.."

" Just remember that I only love you, and that your jealousy is useless because I could never cheat on you I'm not a cowardly person, if I ever feel like leaving you I'll do it honestly don't worry."

" Have you ever thought of leaving me ? "

" It's already crossed my mind because of this, your fits of jealousy that lead nowhere, your lack of confidence in me when the basis of a couple is confidence. I continue to love you despite all this and I hope that one day you'll stop doubting me."

Seokmin has tears in his eyes, he really understands that his behavior sucks, slowly he raises his gaze to Chan and the latter shakes his head, he sighs and sends a message to Seungcheol he tells the latter to enjoy his date with Joshua he no longer wants to come, he rather wants to stay with his boyfriend and reassure him on several points, Seungcheol has obviously understood and he hopes that the little couple will settle all the misunderstandings that exist within their relationship.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3