- Family - JeongCheol -

- Seungcheol top -

- Seungcheol top -

Warning : This chapter are maybe not really good, i'm not into this ship but I want to include all the Seventeen ship in this os book so yeah..
Hope your going to enjoy this shitty os lol

Also welcome back JeongCheol to Seventeen !

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jeonghan is sitting quietly in the kitchen of his house, starting to prepare food until he feels two arms come and wrap themselves around his waist, light wet kisses come to rest on the back of his neck and it makes him giggle, the person behind him starts giggling too so much he loves to hear his boyfriend laugh like that.

" You know you made food for Chan when he's not here."

" I'd completely forgotten he was at his uncle's this week, I'm too used to seeing him with us that it disturbs me when he's not here."

" That's okay, you can put the rest in the fridge and we'll eat it a little at a time."

Jeonghan simply nods and the older man continues to place kisses on the back of his lover's neck, who can't even concentrate on his task any more, eventually dropping his cutlery completely and turning to his lover.

The latter looks at him with great tenderness and affection, then slowly puts his hands on the back counter and presses his body against Jeonghan's. The blond obviously starts looking around to avoid looking into his elder's eyes.

He knows that the latter is probably devouring him with his eyes, or worse, undressing him with his eyes, and this makes him a little shy.

After a few seconds spent like this, the older man finally loses patience, slides one of his hands up to Jeonghan's cheek and makes the latter look him in the eyes, obviously, the blond finally accepts and bites his lower lip in stress.

The older man presses his body even harder against his boyfriend's and the latter lets out a squeak that sounds more like a low moan, this obscene noise warms the elder a little but he decides not to act too aggressively.

" Han-ah.."

" Hmm ? "

" I don't know if you want to, but personally I've been thinking about it for a little while. "

" What are you talking about ? "

" I want our family to grow."

" Our family to grow ? "

" We can try to make a little brother or sister for Chan, what do you think about that baby ? "

Jeonghan ponders the request and finally agrees, he simply nods and wraps his arms around the older boy's neck, the latter immediately places his hands behind the blond's back and places his lips on the younger boy's.

The exchange is gentle at first, but when the blond starts to moan under his elder's actions, he can't really contain his desire to go further, so slowly his hands slip under his boyfriend's shirt and without waiting any longer, he removes his lover's top and his own as well.

" Shall we go to the bedroom ? "

" You know very well that for do that, the kitchen is one of our favorite places. "

The blond starts to blush softly and begins to moan softly again as he feels the older man filling his body with kisses, bites and licks. The older man quickly reaches the younger man's waistband and with his eyes asks if he can take off the rest of his clothes.

Obviously Jeonghan nods and the older boy removes his pants and underwear, the elder doesn't even hesitate for a second before taking his youngest in hand, he slowly begins to move back and forth along the boy's length and he also continues to mark his boyfriend's body.

" Ah ~ I'm going to..."

In a few seconds, Jeonghan ends up coming into his elder's hand, the latter stands up, he looks at his boyfriend and the latter understands what the older boy wants so he simply nods, shyly.
The older man smiles and removes the rest of his clothes, while Jeonghan turns his back to his boyfriend and places his hands on the counter.

" We don't need any protection, hum ? We want to expand our family after all."

" Hm ! Just... make love to me hyung ~ ah ~ "

The older man smiles and then figures that even preparing his boyfriend is useless, so he comes to clean his hand before returning to his lover. Slowly his hands come to rest on the younger man's hips and he begins to place many kisses on Jeonghan's neck and back.

After a few minutes he warns his lover and says he's going, Jeonghan nods and a long, loud moan escapes from his mouth. Of course, the elder Jeonghan moans too, and after a few adjustments he finds the perfect position and starts to move.

The room quickly fills with obscene noises and the sound of wet kisses, and when Jeonghan senses that he's about to come, he grabs his lover's hand and places it on his crotch. He feels his eldest smiling and starts to move back and forth while continuing his pelvic thrusts.

After a few minutes, the two lovers end up coming at the same time, the elder withdraws as gently as possible from his lover and then goes to wash his hand, Jeonghan takes his clothes and dresses again, his lover simply decides to put on his underwear and nothing more.

The older man sees the younger man's face and decides to carry him to their bedroom, where he lays him down on the bed and lays down beside him, gently placing several small kisses in Jeonghan's hair, and Jeonghan begins to close his eyes.

" We haven't even eaten what I prepared. "

" Oh you know just eat you, satisfied me. "

Jeonghan chuckles and lightly pats his elder's chest, and after a few minutes both men fall asleep.

-> In the middle of the night.

The blond wakes up nauseous, quickly throwing up in the bathroom, and his older, alerted by his noises, also wakes up and goes to his side. When he sees his boyfriend with tears in his eyes and a pregnancy test in his hand, he wonders what's going on.

" Our family about to get bigger hyung."

The eldest starts crying too and comes over to hug his lover, they can't wait to do a real test and be able to tell their child that he's going to be a big brother seeing his reaction is clearly something they can't wait to see.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

I didn't write Seungcheol name once lol- but I hope it's good